Twenty Seven: Angered

Third Person View:

The stranger was arguing with David and Y/N felt alarmed, but she had to break up the fight before it got super violent, she was embarrassed. There were people watching. She made her first approach and pulled the stranger back, only to see that this stranger was Tord. She blushed and her heart started going unbelievably fast at the sight of him. She let him go and shivered at how craved he was at David to get a punch. "S-sir I.. It's not what it looks like!" David beaked from behind him, he turned away from Y/N. He was so angry, was he angry at Y/N, David, both? Tord was taller than David and made his silent dominance be heard, "You're fired. This is not acceptable and I will not tolerate you getting all over my assistant, it's so unmannerly." Y/N wanted to speak but Tord had a very well point, if he hadn't been here to stop this David could've took it further. She was angry though, embarrassed that he was following and possibly stalking their date.

He turned back to Y/N and put his arm around her forcefully, "We're leaving." Y/N squirmed once again and pushed against Tord once they were a few blocks away from David and theater, "Stop! Stop, Tord!" He glared at her and let go of her, "Y/N.." He began but she shook her head at him, "Tord.. Tord you are not my boyfriend anymore!" Tord didn't shift back but only became closer to Y/N, she became panicked and took a seat on a cold bench behind her. This didn't help her at all, considering that Tord was now looking down on her more. There was a long silence between the two and Y/N started to regret what she said to him, she felt horrible and at fault of the whole situation. The cars passed by back and forth and filled the silence however and Y/N looked up to Tord, who was still looking at her. He was more relaxed now and she put her hands on her face in guilt. Tord sat by her and didn't give up his gaze, "I'm not your boyfriend but I think it's obvious which guy actually knows you." She blushed furiously and her eyes widened, he still loved her after all. The snow increased in the air and she started shiver hardly, Tord noticed and put his jacket around her.

Third person:

She didn't know what else to say or how to say she felt the same, was there anything she could do? Was there even a slight chance that he might forgive her? Not my boyfriend move was really harsh on Tord. "We should get you back to the base," Tord stood and waited for Y/N to stand and follow him. She agreed and silently walked by his side, surely all that buttery popcorn was not helping her stomach. "Tord I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to--" Tord turned to her and gave an unhealthy smile, "I know, I know you didn't mean it. Now come on, I'm sure you want to get back." Y/N realized she couldn't take back her actions and snuggled into his coat he gave her, he was going to fine she told herself.

Tord's Pov:

I didn't care that she was angry with me, I didn't care that I had fired David, I cared about her and her safety. Y/N was always getting herself into some unfortunate event, with no way out, and to my emotional expense I was her way out that she didn't see. David could have hurt her, or even worse manipulate her. I didn't need him getting in her way of her work either, I swear every time I saw her I saw David with Y/N. I groaned aloud and shut my eyes, it was over now. She was going to be okay. I looked back to her and saw that her pace was getting slow and stopped for her, "Y/N are you feeling alright?" She scuffed her feet some more and reached me, "Yeah, I'm just very tired."  I offered her my arm and she hesitantly took it, leaning heavily. But I didn't mind, I couldn't feel anything in my robotic arm anyways. She studied it, curiosity in my fingertips. "Interesting isn't it?" I asked her and her head rose from looking at my hand to me. "Yeah.. Did you get it after I left?" She asked and I nodded at her, explaining more. "Yes, after you left I wanted to work on myself so I left the training camp," I took a breath and looked forward, "I burned it down but I know Edd has already told you that." She nudged me, "Are you always watching and listening to me?" I smirked and kept looking forward until she unhooked with my arm. "Tord I'm serious," She put her hands on her hips as she crossed in my way. I didn't answer but smiled wider at her angry self, of course the answer was yes. I saw and heard everything my employees did, it was an army base after all. "What do you think hun?" I asked and kept walking, getting my keys out since we were near my car. She growled and pulled my hand back, "Why?!" I blushed at her actual touch and I became serious, "I want you safe. Don't you want that?" She was angry, really angry. My temper started to form inside myself as she let go of my hand, "Yes but you don't have to watch my every move." I snapped, "Is that because I'm not your boyfriend?" She looked to the ground bitterly and I felt worse than before. She looked up and met eyes with my car, "Let's just go Tord, I'm done for the night. You of all people should understand this." And with that she gave me her back, never looking at me in the eye once.

(1040 words :3)

(A/N: Don't worry there will be happier chapters hghh 😭)

Don't be shy, click that star button! Show the author some love!!❤💙
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ🌟