Six: The room...

A/N: Hey everybody just a little announcement but I will be introducing a new point of view. It will be labeled as "Third Person view". This will probably take up most of the story now that I'm including it. If you want to hear and want stories like this feel free to vote and follow me. :)

Third Person View:

Tord wanted to try his best not to disappoint Y/N. She was already feeling hurt and beat up by Christina, literally, and he didn't need to add on to her list of things to upset her. But being introduced to Y/N's sensitive and stubborn side he knew this whole moving in situation was going to be quite the ride. He watched her carefully, trying to observe her more while she wasn't looking and slowly eased up to admiring her when she was sad. Her cheeks turned so red they almost represented two big red cherries, Tord liked this because when he kissed her cheek she would warm up and be just as tasty. 

Y/N lie on Tord's sofa invention that had become her bed and was frankly impressed with his kitchen/work area. It was much different from his office for sure, but it was a lot more loose and held a presence of no tension. Besides the awkward tension she and Tord had for one another. She'd only lived with him for two days and he tried his best to make her feel at home, Y/N thought his intentions were sweet but couldn't help feeling awkward. She'd never lived with anybody but her family and sharing everything with her new leader/boyfriend seemed to put a slight pressure on her. She didn't want to mess with any of Tord's belongings, she knew how it felt to be invaded in her privacy. But her curiosity for his room set in place. She'd never dared to open his bedroom doors but what was behind there..? 

Edd and Tord were going out to hang for the day. Tord said it was more for personal matter than work when Y/N asked but he never explained the reason why. Y/N thought it to be because she noticed some tension between the two earlier two days ago but only time could tell what they were actually doing. Meanwhile Y/N would have the whole day to herself inside Tord's living.. place. "I'm going out now," Tord spoke aloud, closing his bedroom doors. Y/N turned around behind herself and looked to Tord. He was dressed loosely for the day, wearing Y/N's favorite sweatshirt (on him) with a white collared dress shirt underneath. His pants a dark blue and shoes being a dark brown. Y/N blushed, wishing she could pull off any fashion style like the way he did. "O-okay Tord, have fun.." Y/N shook herself back to reality, wishing she hadn't stared for so long. Tord raised an eyebrow and smirked at her, "You gonna be good for me while you're away?" She backed more into the sofa as he came closer, his saunter being so smooth. "Y-yes.. heh," Y/N nervously laughed as he kissed her lips lightly. Their first kiss, techincally speaking. Or was it just him brushing his lips on hers..? Then Tord pulled away, patting her head like a child, "Jeg elsker deg.." His accent sent chills down her spine, "You should speak in Norwegian a lot more ya know.." They both giggle like children and Tord grabs his coat off the coat rack, "Whatever you want sweetheart..," Tord sighed and looked at Y/N one more time before leaving. "Paul and Patryk are outside the door if you need them, love you." And with that her Norway man was gone.

(Tord's outfit, Image credit: Instaloverz.com)

It had been an hour since Tord left and Y/N had done much of what there was to do inside his mini office. She wrote him some love letters that he'd find in a few days, pretended to be in his place as a leader wearing one of his over sized uniform coats, and spun in his office chair but nothing seemed to interest her. That is until she looked over at the bedroom doors. She looked away, trying to avoid the temptation but it was hard to withstand any longer. Y/N stood off Tord's chair, walking to the doors. And as quiet as she could, opened them. Tord's room was big, the walls were painted a lovely beige and the carpet felt soft under her bare feet. Y/N wondered why Tord had been shy about letting you in here though, so Y/N investigated. She went through his drawers carefully but only found his boxers, went around the room and studied every wall, and then went to the nightstand besides his bed. His bed was considerably big and looked very comfortable, the sheets folded on one side and she couldn't help but smile. He slept on the left side on his bed. Something unusual... She looked at the nightstand and finally found some pictures in the mini drawer. "Is this it?" She whispered to herself as she took one of the pictures and looked at it. It was a family picture, with a younger version of Tord and two strangers at his side. His parents. His mother was beautiful and his father was a very well built man. Much like Tord himself, Y/N giggled. Then she shuffled to the next picture, it was of her. But.. he'd taken it while she was working in the office with him. It noted in black sharpie on the side, "Love this fine woman". Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed louder this time, not noticing that Tord had unlocked the front door and came in. His eyes darted to his bedroom when he heard Y/N's laugh and he became curious. Peeking around the corner he saw Y/N standing at the bedside with a picture in hand, she wore his uniform coat that was too big for herself and he knew she was too sneaky for her own good. Y/N shuffled to the last picture, finding a baby Tord. He had a toothy grin and chubby body, she sighed aloud, "Ohhh... that's so precious.. I just love babies." Tord became embarrassed, his whole body heating. That was one of the many things he didn't want her finding.. Then Y/N was talking to herself in an accent, similar to Tord's. "I'm Tord. Tord Larsson. And I," she pointed a finger in the air, "Am the Red Leader. Do this! Do that!" She waved her arms in the air, gently putting the pictures back in the drawer neatly. "And I just love Y/N, Jeg.. Elsker... D--" She turned around only to face him standing in the doorway. She flushed up, feeling embarrassed of herself as Tord let out a soft chuckle. Was she in trouble? Was she going to have an argument? 

Tord walked over to her and like always had a remark, "Oh.. looks like somebody wasn't being good~" Y/N sweat and stuttered, her words falling to the ground as she tried to speak. Tord waved her off, taking her hands to pull her. "Tord.. I--" Y/N blushed, wanting to explain the situation until her head was drafted against the wall. "There's no need, I knew you were going to get into my room one way or another.." He made himself visible and close in front of her. She blinked and shook her head, puffing in shame. Especially after doing that awful accent, what was she thinking? Tord chuckled again, pulling her to his chest. She stayed quiet, making herself at home on his sweater. "What else were you doing besides pretending to be me?" Tord asked standing up taller. Y/N laughed and pretended to punch him, "You take that back!" Tord shook his head and Y/N pushed him, sitting on top of him now. "You have to make me!" She shouts and she quickly grabs a pillow from the bed nearby, hitting him with it. "Ouch! Hey we've been here before already," Tord wines and tickles her. Y/N is pinched right in her tickle spot and she lets go of the pillow. Her small hands going to the tickle spot, "S-stop that!" He tickles her harder though, blowing raspberries to her neck. "I'm gonna pee on you, stop it!!" Y/N tries to move but Tord keeps her in place with his strong hands. After a minute or so he stops, his fingers aching. But now it was Tord's turn. Y/N tickled him back screaming in laughter as she grabbed a pillow to shove in his face, "YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" Paul and Patryk in the mean time were outside wondering what the heck was going on. "Should we.. um.. go in there?" Patryk turned to Paul in worry. Paul looked to him, seriousness deep in his face. "No."

(1495 words :3)