"Who are you?" One of the men asked flustered at the flurry of movement.

The Doberman growled, a low coiling sound. Hadrian repositioned out of nowhere in a soar of dark feathered wings. The crow whipped through the air almost undetected, startling them only in their peripheral, making them whirl, flailing their knives. Seconds ticked by without any movement, the men still held their weapons threateningly.

Hadrian landed on his feet, seemingly out of nowhere, directly behind the three men. Within seconds the men's knives were at their throats, the cool sharp blade biting the skin. Hadrian's face was dark and strange - it held a glass like radiance, avenging and brutal. The men were lucky they didn't see his eyes, as they seemed so brutal it was damaging.

Hadrian moved quickly slicing a clean sharp line of red into the men's necks - the mark began to spill. The crimson liquid fell but not as fast as the lifeless bodies which crumbled to the ground, heavy and dead.

The man holding the gun turned whirling frantically, his eyes widening at the sight of Hadrian.

Hadrian hadn't moved, his hands still bore the knives which dripped with blood and death. He let them fall, watching as they clattered to the ground, hitting the uneven cobbled street - the sound echoing in the narrow alley.

......

'She screams in her sleep and claws at him as he hovers over her sleeping eyes.'

......

Hadrian smiled his lip curling with tormenting brutality - his eyes a bright savage green. He looked like a dhampir, his stance strong while his eyes were murderously crazed. The man noticed this too, as his eyes widened with fear and he stumbled frantically backward. Hadrian laughed when the gun dropped from his hand - watching as the man's face drew together in further panic - he quickly reached for his pockets pulling out a blade. Hadrian smirked before giving a small boastful nod.

A low growl ripped through the air before the large Doberman launched itself off the ground. The man who had is back turned didn't see the dog, therefore could not avoid the vicious attack that was to come. The doberman opened its jaw bearing his large teeth sinking them into the man's left shoulder.

Hadrian's laugh echoed, when the man began to scream, its mocking tone radiating through the space. The man attempted to pull himself away from the dog and tend his injured shoulder but it was futile, the dog seemed unnaturally strong.

Hadrian's laugh stopped as quickly as it started, adding a distorted, sickly feel to the air. Hadrian's eyes grew darker as he nodded his head to Joval and Aver. They both smiled at Hadrian's command, raising their knives, stalking forward.

"Alec!" Hadrian commanded, his voice loud and hard.

The Doberman eventually withdrew, snarling low as blood dripped flauntingly from its teeth. Hadrian watched the dog for a moment, his face impassive, not even a flicker. Aver flipped the knife skilfully around in his hands, while Joval stared obsessively at the man as if examining the quality of his prey. The said man had fallen to his hands and knees, breathing hard, his shoulder bleeding and mangled.

Hadrian stalked around the man, encircling him, his hands casually behind his back as one foot stepped slowly in front of the other.