The Summer Party

....

All that blood looks good on him, it really brings out his eyes.

....

Hadrian stepped into the blasting stream of hot water, the steam rising up and clouding the panelled glass. The bathroom was laid with grey ceramic tile, which encased the walls, the floor and the ceiling - leaving nothing exposed. The effect screamed of a kind of secluded serenity that could only be found in a candlelit cavern.

Hadrian closed his eyes as the heated flow soaked into his smooth tanned skin, it allowed his muscles to finally loosen. Now, in his nudity, we can see him better. He stands with his backside on full display, the smooth hard muscles curving down into his long lean thighs - evidencing his physical dominion. The dark locks of his hair now seem even darker and fall back with his head - as he enjoys the feeling of the heavy spray as it hits his chest. As he turns, allowing the scolding spray to ease his back - his torso is revealed. Six blocks of fixed muscle adorn his stomach - above them are solid pecks that bleed across into strong built shoulders. Hadrian Potter's body was truly remarkable, it was so impressive it posed the question as to how someone could achieve such physical prevalence.

 Hadrian Potter's body was truly remarkable, it was so impressive it posed the question as to how someone could achieve such physical prevalence

https://amzn.to/3IWuP5x

Hadrian turned off the water and stood motionless for a moment before walking back into his bedroom. Sighing, he remained completely bare as he took a fluffy white towel, throwing it haphazardly onto his head to dry his hair. Hadrian's manhood despite its impressiveness wasn't the most intimidating part of him. As the towel fell to the floor, dark charcoal hair streaked across his face allowing the glinting green of his eyes to sear through - igniting the world.

The balcony doors that led out from his room, overlooked the side of the house. The doors had been left wide open - causing the white linen drapes to blow along with the warm summer breeze. Trekking across the floor, his body still bare, Hadrian grabbed the dark duffel throwing it carelessly onto the bed. He could hear the steady beats of the music, it's tune swirling with the wind. The bag despite its standard size, was more than it seemed, acting as endless luggage - fitting all his belongings from Hogwarts. All he had to do was think about the item he wanted and it would come to the surface. Hadrian chose a plain white T-Shirt - he would have usually chosen black, but due to the heat of the summer sun he decided against it. The tall dark oak mirror that sat against the wall - screamed with masculinity. The dominating piece reached form to the top of ceiling, to the oak flooring below. Hadrian stood in front of it, the T-shirt in his hands, as he stared at his own reflection.

Now the streams of water were no longer raining down on his skin, Hadrian Potter's body was now completely exposed. As he shoved his arms through the plain white shirt, we see the raised whitened scars that bleed vengefully across his skin - evidencing previous trauma. The different shaped scars prove multiple events had led up to the startling display across his body. In the mirrors's reflection, something else is also noticeable - curving around the skin of his hip, dark ink stains his skin. At first the mark could be easily mistaken for a gang tattoo, as violence was present in the design. However, looking closer - the dark contemporary lines were as beautiful as they were brutal - it all came together to form the image of a bird. The dark black bird was in flight, her wings spread, the ink laying out across Hadrian's skin as the flew with freedom.