CHAPTER 18

Hardon-Happiness Street, Spring-cummings Club, 11:15PM

It was about 11:15 PM precisely, when Jungkook's friends noticed his disappearance. All they were told was that he was leaving them to dance for a while, yet it had been an awfully long hour and he still wasn't back. As if having no phone on him wasn't already making them panic, the fact that Yoongi and Jin previously encountered you in the club didn't make the night any reassuring for them. What if something happened to their youngest?

"Jungkook left for quite a long amount of time, don't you think?" Jimin tried whipping off the red lipstick from his lips "Damn, it won't dissolve" he tried removing it with his sleeve

"He's probably still dancing? At least I'd like to assume that he is still on the dance floor, or else we're f*cked on several levels" Taehyung blinked "Also, do you need cleaning wipes, jimin? That lipstick is a staining lipstick, so it won't come off even if you try" he handed him a cleaning wipe

"Thanks, man, oof, I felt like it would never come off" Jimin sighed in relief

"This isn't the time to be talking about cleaning wipes and lipstick, you dumbos!" Jin smacked the back of their heads with the Playboy magazine on the table "The heir disappeared, so you better start searching now"

"Why are you always ordering us around? Just because you're a duke, it doesn't mean that you have the same authority as Jungkook." Jimin scowled as he rubbed his head in pain "We're his loyal right hands, so he only gets to boss us around, yet he never does it. So, why are you bossing us around?!" he felt alcohol invade his system, as he was truthfully spitting out his feelings.

Jin felt his heart hurt at those words. Even if he wasn't to be the heir of the kingdom, he still tried his best to take care of Jungkook with all his might. Why was it that the status of an heir and of a duke was so different? Jin never dreamt of being in Jungkook's place even if it was for a second, yet his parents were pressuring him for the longest time to step up in the world of royalty and win over his own kingdom if it wasn't the one in Empire city. Even if Jungkook felt like his freedom would vanish once he would rule empire city, Jin was equally as pressured if not more, as he had to find an eligible bride to rule a kingdom of his own.

"These brats" Jin clenched his fist "If you two would open your eyes for should I say, at least a few minutes, you would have noticed that Y/N was in the club tonight." He stared at them "It's our responsibility to make sure nothing crazy goes down. We're in a club, people. Our privacy will get breached if we don't do something."

"She was what?!" Taehyung choked on his drink "She was here?! How come? I thought she said she was hanging out with her friend..." he sighed

"So she lied to him..." Jimin felt it pierce through his heart "Treason" he leaned his head against the couch, as he stared at the tattoo on his forearm "All Jungkook ever wanted was to fall in love and feel like a normal kid...and now she will take that away from him by hurting his feelings? I will never allow it!"

"I knew she was no good news..." Namjoon ran a hand through his hair "After finding that hidden weapon in her cabinet, I knew she was dangerous"

"You guys are probably overdramatizing. What if she's just a hunter? I mean, your dads do that in their free time, right Jin?" Hoseok shrugged off the possibility

"Hunting?" Jin laughed heartlessly "How could she get her hands on a pistol model that only exists in empire city? You tell me."

"Shit, are you being serious now?!" Hoseok's inner law student was panicking "How did she get her hands on that? Those are strictly forbidden outside of the city"