Updating Part 18 + NEW STORY!

Hey guys,

This is just to notify you about a few things.

First off, Chapter 17 has been posted for a little while now, so if you weren't notified, you can check it out as it is released!

I am currently writing Chapter 18 and I'm excited to share more secrets with you in that update. You will get to know a lot more about Y/n in the next update. I'll try my best to update at the latest in January.

Also, last but not least, I published a brand new story featuring Jungkook as the main lead, and it's called 'FORBIDDEN FRUIT'. I will insert a link in the comments.

Here is the premise :

When Jeon Jungkook, a studious lad with a perfect GPA of 4.0 -who is not interested in any other living form than his biology book- receives a mysterious text from an unknown number, his perfect academic record and his pride suddenly feels threatened as the boy might be swayed by the idea of having 'feelings','passion'...or should we say 'Strong Desire' for something other than his lecture notes and his stellar academics. What if this mysterious texter has to make him fall in love with her? How will he be able to fight off these new feelings?

It has a lot of comedy, romance and fluff. If you enjoyed fics of mine like 'My roommate is a girl?!', 'The first time with Jeon Jungkook' and 'Bite Me', you can be sure to enjoy this one just as much. 

The prologue and first chapter were posted, so you can check them out. (It would mean the world to me if you bothered to tell me what you think of it)

Also...Silver haired Jimin  is in that new fic, just sayin' ;)

2018 is about to reach an end pretty soon and If i can't update before the end of the year, I want to wish you a happy new year in advance.  

I wish you a happy new year filled with love, good health and success!

Take care of yourselves and enjoy life as much as you can <3

I love you 

xoxo