Part 14 &Part 13.5 were posted + Author's Note

Hey guys!

This is just a reminder that Part 14 was posted yesterday and the special Chapter I promised you (Holy tree chapter) has been posted for about a week now!!

I enjoyed reading your comments. They never fail to make my day :") 

I am already working on chapter 15 ....and let me tell you that it will be a roller coaster of emotions.  

I will probably post a sneak peak of the chapter mid-way through next week  if I can't post by friday!

Author's note :

For those worried about the plotline...I am not the type of writer who turns a happy story into a thriller lol it is and will remain a comedy ...except I wanted to give it a twist. Y/N always seemed soulless/with no personality until I decided to make her personality stronger like it is right now.  When I first started this fic it wasn't because I had a plot in mind but because it was highly requested by my readers, therefore there was more character development surrounding Jungkook whereas Y/N was the most difficult character to write (because I didn't know how to write her. She is every reader and I had no idea what people liked) until I decided to revamp the entire thing. 

This story has a purpose of existence and I really want to teach a few valuable lessons through my writing.  I started writing this fanfiction in 2016 during the summer. Back then, the only thing that mattered was for me to entertain people through writing (despite how badly written it was...i still cringe when i recall those days ) and it still is one of my priorities, but I believe that I could entertain you while sharing a 'slice' of what real life is like in this fanfiction. 

My style, my interests  and my mind grew and changed through the past two years, which is why this story has been changing as well. I am always thrilled to see people finding interest in my story. It has been about 2 years now and this story is still alive. I'm shocked at the amount of love it was given, whether it was on youtube, on wattpad or on tumblr.

I don't know how many chapters there will be...but I can tell you that about 35- 40% of the actual plotline has been revealed/posted.

Anyways! It was great talking to you :D Thank you for being supportive, I can't say it enough!

Thank you

I love you

xoxo