CHAPTER 14

The boy gasped as he noticed you were closing your eyes, making him snap back into reality.

What, you close your eyes?! What am I supposed to do know? Scream for help? Build a hut and turn into a bird?!! SOMEONE SEND ME HELP!!

Panic invaded his body as he watched you close your eyes. He momentarily asked himself what kind of response his body was supposed to give at that very moment. Being in an intimate position with you, it was the perfect occasion for him to simply lean in and press his lips against yours, yet the boy felt hesitation weighting on his heart as he was afraid of your response. He knew better than to let his impulsions get the best of him when it came to his love for you.

He held onto his will to remain respectful despite raging emotions and his heart throbbing as if it was going to burst at any moment. He analyzed your soft facial features as the only thing that came to his mind was how unwell you looked for the first time in months. Maybe you closed your eyes because you wanted to rest or because you were too exhausted. He wasn't the kind of guy who'd take advantage of a girl in her weakest state. You were his biggest fantasy, his weakness, his most loved one and he knew better than to make you lose all respect and trust you had for him. More than that, he wanted you to reciprocate his feelings before making any move on you.

Y/N deserves way better than this for a first kiss, I will wait for the right moment, he bites on his bottom lip while brushing his thumb over your soft cheek

"Y/N-ah" his manly tone called your voice

You felt shivers running down your spine as his soft thumb brushed against your cheek and his melodious voice was calling your name like music. Jungkook was majoring in music for a reason, after all. You fluttered your eyes open as you felt the proximity of his alluring soap scent. He didn't smell like other boys did and he surely did had an aroma of his own that you could recognize very well. The boy was addicted to your peachy scent but so were you with his green apple scented shampoo and soap.

His raven hair always was always perfectly placed at some angle, ready to ruin you for days. His forehead was never exposed and you couldn't even imagine how attractive he could be with that kind of hairstyle. You recalled feeling a moment of weakness as you previously closed your eyes to get lost in the moment, momentarily allowing your body to take a break from such a stressful day. You shivered as the air was cold in the pharmacy wasn't helping your wet clothes to get any drier. Jungkook's dark orbs staring into your eyes made your knees wobble for a fraction of a second. Weakness was taking over you.

"Hey!" Jungkook replied in panic holding onto your arm to steady your weak body "Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

You stared into Jungkook's eyes for two seconds before ending up in a sneezing fit. You grew a shades redder, embarrassed by your clumsiness. What if you ended up sneezing on his face? The only thought of it made you cringe at several levels.

"I'm just sorry...for everything" your weak voice responded as you thought of all the times you were acting like someone else to get more information from him

You lowered your cap before hiding your face against Jungkook's chest as you inhaled his addictive scent. You wanted to hide in that comforting spot for the rest of your life yet you clearly felt how the boy was tensing up against your touch. Maybe he wasn't that immune to your charm after all? Or maybe he was simply in love with the persona you were playing. Either way, you were convinced that Jungkook would never like the real you. On his side, the boy couldn't concentrate on anything else, constantly worrying that you might catch onto his feelings for you.

F*ck what if she hears my heart at this rate?! , his hand dropped from your cheek to your shoulder

Side comments from the viewers a.k.a Jungkook's friends