Y/N

His breaths were becoming heavy, his feet sore. Jaden looked down, the ground grey, lifeless. "Y/N. I need you." He dropped to the floor, letting tears rush down his face, "We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Yubel. Y/N risked so much for me, and I haven't done anything, why am I so important?!" He would scream, his tears crystalline, the trees would echo. No one heard his cries.

"Y/N. Jesse! I swear! I'll rescue the both of you!"  These words resonated in the hearts of the forest, the aid would come. I know what I've done is horrible, I know that I'm a creator of darkness. I'm darkness. I'm your undoing." His eyes slipped to honey yellow. He had let his anger consume him.

A gust of wind his hair as his clothes changed into a armor, a helmet covered his face. His deck, full of shadows and darkness. It continued to shroud him further, "All who oppose me, shall perish."  He swiped his cape, letting the air let it flow down gracefully.

"Y/N. Jesse. You're all I'm thinking of."

His thoughts began to cloud his judgement as he turned around to face a terrified Syrus Truesdale, "Jay!" He let out in happiness, he had just found his best friend, the one who's been there for him since the very beginning of their adventure. 

Jaden looked back, with fear in his eyes, not seeing what he'd become, "Sy, help me bring jesse an Y/N back to duel academy. Syrus smiled, "Jay, of course ill help, you are my best pal after all. We have to stick together. " Jaden gave a small smile back, "Thank you, it means a lot." 

//*AN* I'm so sorry this chapter is short, i'm currently typing on my laptop so it something i have to get used to! I'm trying my hardest to get chapter out here for you guys! So i'm sorry if its not what you expected of me!