Dark Dream

It was very late at night , Jaden was sleeping, of course. You decided to do some research about those shadow creatures. Lots of thoughts were in your mind like, "is Jaden linked to all of this. What did he say his name was? The supreme King? The obilisk blue student said that the golden moon will soon arise... What does that even mean!!!!" You slammed your head on your desk in frustration."I am never going to figure this out!" You saw dark magician and dark magician girl appear next to you. "Master Y/N, take it easy.. Your pushing yourself! You haven't slept in days!" She said as she slightly hit you with her wand. "Dark Magician Girl! Apologize!" You giggled. "She doesn't have to, dark magician. She's right. I am just so worried about everyone, Jaden worries me the most..." Dark magician sighed. "Miss Y/N, please tell me you don't have feelings for the person who might destroy everything.." After his remark, your face turned bright red. " N-No! It's nothing like that!" You said pouting. Dark magician signaled you to tone your voice down. Jaden was tossing and turning in his sleep. You looked at him worriedly.
——————————————————————————————————————————
Into Jaden's Dream
"No, leave me alone!" Jaden was running from the shadows. "Jaden.... Oh Jaden... Come... Come with me.... Your concealing your true self... Let it go... Embrace your true power..... Jaden....." The shadow said as it continued to chase him. He looked around to see his friends laying motion less. "You did this.... You killed them......you did this..... You monster....." Jaden began to shake his head in disagreement. He looked at his hands, they were covered in blood. "I... Couldn't.... Have..... Y/N... Alexis... Jesse.... Everyone.. I'm... So ... Sorry...." Jaden fell on his knees crying and screaming. "I AM SO SORRY!!!!!"
————————————————•———•——————•——————————————
You shook him slightly, calling his name. "Jaden?! jaden! wake up!" He jolted up, painting and breathing heavily. He was covered in sweat. "Jaden, are you alright?"
He held his waist groaning in pain. "Y-Yeah, I am fine." You rolled your eyes. "Jaden, lay down. I need to check if you have any wounds." Dark magician girl sighed. "Y/N, is that just a way so you can see his 6-pack?" You blushed at her statement. "No. It's not. He's probably really hurt." You helped Jaden take off his jacket. He layed down. You carefully lifted his shirt. He had a huge purple bruise on his lower abdomen. You gasped. "Jaden, why didn't you tell me sooner.." "I didn't want to burden you with my problems.. You already have more things to deal with." You smiled. "You don't burden me with anything. You're my friend." He
smiled back. "Y/N, you should get some rest. Could you sleep with me tonight?" You blushed as you held his hand, which you didn't realize you were doing. "Sure, if it makes you feel any better. I'll be there in a bit, i am still trying to finish something." You said as you let go of his hand and tucked him back into bed.
You walked back to your desk and began searching up "Golden Moon" and "Shadow Demons". Dark Valkyria and Elemental hero Burstinatrix were at your side. "Miss Y/N, your working way to hard. Take a breather once and a while." You sighed. "Burstinatrix, I can't. Everyone and everything I know might be at risk. Remind me to take a look at Jaden once and a while. Well never know what's going to happen if I leave him alone. He might give in to his darkness again." Burstinatrix flew to Jaden's side. "I'll take care of it, Miss Y/N." You smiled. "Thank you Burstinatrix. Valkyria, could you help me out a bit?" She nodded. You stayed up pretty late, trying to figure out what was going on. "The golden moon, it says; Demons arrive on this specific date to resurrect the soul of the supreme King. The maiden of light stopped this from happening by using her own body to seal away the spirit of the supreme king. Both the spirits of the maiden of light and the supreme King still live on. Demons take the lives of humans in order to survive. They sometimes feed on human strength and energy. One way to stop them is to shine lights on them." You said as you yawned. "I am so tired. Goodnight everyone." You fell off your desk chair and collapsed onto the ground. "She's so reckless sometimes." Dark Valkyria said as she covered you with a blanket.
It was still night , still raining. Jaden jolted up again from another nightmare. He painted as he looked at his hands, remembering about his dream that he had earlier. He saw you on the ground sleeping soundly. He got out of bed and picked you up. He carefully placed you on his bed and covered you with another blanket.
He slept beside you. You both were sleeping soundly.
Your dark dream
You were running from a very scary laugh. "You can't hide from me forever, Y/N!" You kept running. "Stop it! Leave me alone!" You heard the laughs were coming closer. "Soon you shall all perish by my hands!" You saw all your friends laying motionless. "What did you do to them!!!" The scary figure came closer. "You did this, Y/N. You caused all of it." The Shadowy figure took off his helmet. You were shocked to see who it was. "Jaden! JADEN!!"

End of dark dream
You jolted up screaming. "Jaden!!!" You were sweating and trembling in fear. Dark magician appeared by your side. "Miss Y/N, are you alright?" You turned around to see Jaden sleeping soundly. Your head was hurting and and so was your throat, from screaming to much. "Miss Y/N, take a deep breath. Breath in breath out." You took in deep breaths. You felt your vision become blurry. You felt something warm fall on your cheeks. You were crying.. "Jaden... I don't know what I'll do with out you..."