99%

(Yes people, I named the chapter "99%( ^ω^ ) 99% of the chapter is Suspense. Ever since that 15 page chapter I can't write too much of a full 2 episode duel. XD)
-Itallics... Jaden's thoughts
Regular Font ... Story and dialogue :3

Jaden's POV
I followed Axel in the abandoned cave and hid behind a mine cart. "Jaden, you need to stop acting so reckless! Think abou the others as well!!" I nodded and sighed. He's right.. I'm acting on my own. But I really need to find Jesse. He's the reason I'm here, and I won't come back until I find him, and bring him home. I looked around, it was so dull and grey... I couldn't stand the feeling, it was like sorrow and grief mixed together.. Maybe that duel with Professor Stein... Ugh.... This isn't like me at all!!! What am I even saying!!!

"Jaden, you alright pal?" I quickly turned around as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah I'm fine." My senses were acting up again. I felt someone there, at the end of the cave. Could it be Jesse? "Axel!"

2nd person ((You))
You looked around, there was no sign of Jaden anywhere.. You were getting worried. "Guys, let's go find Jaden! He might be in danger!!" You began to look at the tracks on the floor, "I think he went this way!" No way in hell were you going to leave Jaden, you told him you'd aways be there for him. Syrus was terrified, "I have a bad feeling about this, What if we get trapped here?!" You lightly punched his shoulder, "Come on Syrus! You can't leave Jaden here! Neither Jesse!!" He  looked at you with confidence, "Y-Yeah! Your right, let's go get him and Jesse!"

Jaden was terrified, he didn't know where he was. Everything was like a mystery to him.  You searched where ever you could, you then found a hole inside of a rock. You jumped down and landed on your feet. You looked in the distance with determination, "I will protect you Jaden.. no matter what happens to me, I will protect you."  You then began to run in the distance. You saw a speck of red and decided to follow the figure. Quickly you caught up to it, but it wasn't Jaden. You looked up at the tall figure and trembled.

Okay I know I haven't been writing, and I'm sorry. I've been out of ideas but I have some now. Tommrow I start finals.... I'm gonna die. ((Yes I'm a freshman....))😂😂💜✨ oh and I have a special for you!! It's a surprise!! :3 take care minna!! 💚😍❤️💙 - Yuukiro ✨💖