Light up my heart

The sky was black, but also bright as the stars shined bright. The fire was very warm, you smiled as Jaden came in with cups of hot chocolate. You two lived together for years and knew what one another liked. The fire, heart warming and bright. You stood together, embracing each other as you looked at the sky. It gave you this warm fuzzy feeling. I hope this could last forever. If only we could always be together, sitting next to the fire. Hand in hand.

You looked at Jaden with passion as the pale moonlight shinned in your eyes. "Jaden?" He smiled at you, "Yeah, Y/N?"  You kisses his cheek as you held him, "I want every moment with you to be like this. Zuuto, Always."  He smiled ever so brightly, as bright as the stars. "When your with me, it's always this way." You blushed lightly as your cheeks became warm.

I knew this feeling, when I first met you. Warm, inviting, it felt like home. A cozy fire. Someone to share it with. It's you I think about. Something about you, so warm. Bright and beautiful. You. Your all I ever think about. When you'll wake me up, how you tell me I'm beautiful. How kind you are to me. I love you and I'll never stop loving you. Your smile, your determination. Your voice,  distant and soft. As the ocean currents. Soft and relaxing. I  love you Jaden.

Short but sweet! I hope you enjoyed this filler!!❤️❤️💕😘- stardustdragxn