Lets go Duel Academy!

You slowly woke up and rubbed your eyes, you took a look at your alarm clock and screamed. "Dark magician girl! Why didn't you wake me up!" "Sorry lady Y/N! You were sleeping soundly so I didn't want to disturb you!" You heard her say as you ran down the stairs. You quickly ate breakfast and ran out the door. "Please hope I am not late!" You quickly ran into the streets and continued on toward the duel academy entrance exam. "Girls I guess that's all of them." You heard a man speak and spoke up, "Wait! Y/N L/N is present!" You said as you were panting and breathing heavily. You smiled and rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment. "Come this way then." He escorted you into the big room as you saw others dueling. "Woah this is so cool!" You said aloud. "Could you speak a little quieter?" You turned to see a male with black hair. "By the way my name is Bastion Misawa, your name is?" "I am Y/N L/N I am going to enter duel academy." You blushed since you didn't think anyone could hear your loud thoughts. "Lady Y/N I apologize for the intrusion but your exam is going to start soon." "Thank you Dark Magician, I don't know where I'd be with out you." You smiled and walked down the steps and  walked towards the field. "I'll be your opponent, I am Professor Crowler, who might you be?" You stuttered a bit since He sounded important. You let out a deep breath and said confidently, "I am Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." You smiled and got your deck ready and your duel disk. "Let's duel! I am not going easy on you since your a teacher!" You smiled. "I go first! I draw! I summon Elemental HERO Burstinatrix in attack mode! Then I fuse her with my Elemental HERO Avion to create Elemental HERO Flame Wing man! I place to cards face down and end my turn!" He looked surprised, he didn't think that you could summon a powerful monster on the first turn. A brunette smiled and began to talk to his spirit yubel, "Jaden I sense another spirit." Where yubel?" She pointed at your direction. "Jaden,her power is great, please take care of her." Jaden nodded and continued looking at the duel. "My move, I summon Gear Golem  Soldier onto the field in defense mode. I activate the field spell Ancient castle, which gives all monsters with the name GEAR GOLEM a 300 attack bonus. I'll activate my gear golems special effect which lets me add another gear golem  field,then I sacrifice the two so that I can summon Ancient Gear golem in attack mode. I'll place one card face down and end my turn." You smile and draw, "My turn! I summon dark magician girl onto the field in defense mode, then I fuse her with my Elemental HERO Flame wing man to create, Enchanted Fire Mage! Now let's end this duel! Attack ancient gear golem!" Crowler 4000> 1000.
You 4000.  "I then activate the trap card trap hole! Which lets me distroy one monster with 2000 or more attack points and you take damage equal to your monsters attack points." Crowler 1000>0. Everyone looked at you in shock, then began to cheer. You blushed and walked back up to where you were. "Hey you did great out there!" You were startled by the excitable voice. " oh thank you I am Y/N by the way, what's your name?."  The brunette smiled, "I am Jaden Yuki!" You blushed and smiled. You felt dizzy, you were stumbling. "Woah are you okay Y/N?" He brushed your bangs to the side as he held you. "Y-Yeah I'm fine.." You blushed and he sat you down. He didn't look ok, like if something was troubling him. "Jaden, are you okay?" He looked up and smiled, "Yeah I am fine. Thanks for asking."