Light in the dark

Jesse was taken two days ago, you didn't know what took or who took him, but you and Jaden were destined to bring him back, no matter the cost. You and Jaden we standing next to the portal, you both were planning on saving Jesse. "Jaden, we can't let anyone else know what we're doing, I'd cause a giant problem. You understand?" You quickly prepared your duel disk. "I'm coming, Jesse." Jaden said as he held out his Elemental HERO Neos card up to the portal, You held out your Dark Magician card proudly, "I'll stand by you Jaden, no matter the problems we face." You were ready, more than anything, but you were interrupted by a swarm of your wonderful and trusted friends, "What are you two doing, you better not be thinking of entering that portal." Chazz said as he angrily put up his fists, "Chazz, stop. Jaden, Y/N, Chanslor Shepherd told us what's going on.. And also why that spirit is connected two you both... It's Yubel..."

Alexis said as she looked sadly at the ground, You both were shocked, "We can't let you guys come with us! It's too dangerous!  Who knows what's out there!"  Syrus began to shiver, "I don't know about this guys.... I don't want to experience what happend in that other world again..."  Axel interrupted, "Well if you go, I go." Alexis smiled, "I'm going too.." Atticus arrived next to Alexis, "What... No, Alexis, you shouldn't do this." Alexis held her head high, "This is my choice, brother." You smiled, "Well I guess this settles this, now let's go rescue Jesse!!" They all held up their cards, but something was missing, "I summon Cyber End Dragon! I summon Destiny HERO Dystopia Guy! I summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" These voices were familiar, it was Zane, Aster, and Atticus. "The portal is stabilizing!" Bastion said with joy, "We're coming Jesse!" You entered the portal but felt like you were falling, the endless abyss was echoing you yelling as you fell. You stood up with a cut on your knee, but decided it wasn't to important. You saw a huge doorway....

I know this is short, but I'm getting back into writing! I hope you enjoy this, because I'll be working on all my stories this week! Thank you for your support! -Yuukiro💕