Cafe Amour ❤️

F/C Favorite color! F/D Favorite Drink
You stood next the cafe as you began to warm up your hands. The white snow began to fall on your fingers. Wrapped up in a cozy fluffy sweater, wearing F/C boots, you looked at the night sky. Where was Jaden? You took out your phone and began to text away.
Jay, where are you? I've been waiting for you to show up. ( ^ω^ )
You sighed as you put your phone back in your pocket.  You walked in and sat down waiting for him. You heard your phone vibrate as you looked at the empty chair. You picked up your phone and saw your wallpaper, a picture of you and Jaden hugging while he kissed your cheek. You swiped the lock screen and saw his message.
I'm here! I just need to get my wallet.

You saw his slifer red jacket glow in the distance, and his fluffy brown hair. You smiled brightly and blushed. You saw him come in and  shine his beautiful smile. His brown eyes stared into your beautiful E/C eyes.  He then began to order  F/D for you. He decided he'd pay since he was the one who asked you out. He then sat down next to you and held your hand, "Y/N, you always look beautiful. I'm
Glad I'm dating an angel." He smiled brightly and kissed you. "Jay, I met my prince, and he's right next to me."

You we're sitting together at a small table sitting and talking about different duel monsters and how you liked their card effects, "Jay, winged kuriboh wants something." You laughed as you saw winged kuriboh apear as it kooed. *Kuri Kuri!*  You waited for your drinks, as you waited you played with his hair and made some jokes, "Hey jaden, your gonna have to duel me after this! I don't care how long we have to stay up!"

You said as your laughed, the drinks were ready. Jaden got up to go get them as you smiled and thought to yourself, I'm so happy to have met him.. Thank you. He came back smiling as usual, and kissed your cheek. "Y/N, I'm gonna win you know." You smirked and laughed, "I doubt it!" You said as you smiled, dark magician girl appeared by your side, "Awww you two are so cuuuute!" You blushed, "Mana! Go away!!!" You motioned your hands. Jaden laughed, "You are cute, no, your beautiful."

After you drank your drinks you left the coffee shop and began to duel! ❤️

I know this was just a filler but I tried. I went to Starbucks today and had this idea!💙😂  I hope you like this small filler!Tomorrow I'm going out again so I can get more inspiration!! - PokemonGirl209💕✨