My demons

You woke up in the infirmary, wondering why you were there. You saw everyone's eyes on you. "Everyone give her some air." Miss Fontaine said as she signaled them to move a little. "Y/N are you alright?" Alexis said as she put a bouquet of roses next to your bed. "Yeah I am fine. Thanks for worrying about me." "I just worry about my friends.. Speaking of friends, where is Jaden?" Everyone looked around to find a glimpse of brown hair. "Where is he?" You jumped out of bed but couldn't stand up. "Woah easy there. Don't want to hurt yourself." Jesse said as he and Alexis held you. "I have to find Jaden!" You put your shoes on and run out the door. "Alexis! Please do me a favor and make sure she doesn't hurt herself." "Yes Miss Fontaine!" They all began to run after you. Jaden was at the rocks looking at the crashing waves. He was wearing his supreme King suit. He looked at his hand. "Is this really who I am... I am a monster." He heard another voice. "No Jaden, this
Is who you really are... Embrace your true powers." "But when I did that I cause pain and suffering... I can't do this..." You continued to run and run till you found Jaden.  You screamed from the hill, "Jaden!!! Jaden! It's me Y/N!" You run down the hill. "Jaden, embrace the powers of darkness... Do it... Do it..." A big gust of wind began to blow in the air. "Jaden!" You screamed to get his attention.  His sad expression changed to a small smirk. Jaden turned around to face you. He looked different. "Jaden.. What happened to you.."  Alexis and Jesse came after you and ran down the hill. "Jesse, what's wrong with Jaden.." "Oh no, Lady L/N.. Your friend has been engulfed by the darkness in his heart..." You heard Flame Wing enchantress say as she appeared next to you.  "Perish, Mortal... The shadows will arise.. On the Golden moon..." A few shadow monsters appeared. The obilisk blue student that was kidnapped yesterday appeared. "Mortal, you will soon be apart a big experiment." "LET MY FRIEND GO! LEAVE AT ONCE!" You said as a white aura surrounded you. "I am the maiden of Light.. Leave at once." Jaden laughed. "long time no see Maiden.." He smirked. "Lady Y/N, don't force yourself.. Your exhausted." Dark magician said, while looking at Jaden. "Thank you dark magician."
You walked up to jaden and said, "Jaden I know your in there, please come back."
Your eyes began to water. "Jaden please..." Jaden's eyes turned back to normal. "Those are your eyes, your beautiful brown eyes.." Jaden fell onto the ground. He returned back to his normal self. "Jaden.. Your safe.." Your white robe disappeared and turned back to your normal clothes. You fell onto the floor next to Jaden. Alexis and Jesse began to shake your unconscious bodies. "Jesse! Syrus! They need our help!" The student disappeared and so did the other shadow monsters. They took you to your dorm. You were both sleeping soundly for a few hours. Jaden woke up and saw your unconscious body.  He put his hands on his face and began to think to himself "I am so weak... I can't control  it..."