His glowing eyes

After what happened you just wanted to sleep for hours, but your spirits had forced you to get up. "Lady Y/N, you mustn't be lazy, you have to get up and do something productive." Dark Magician said as he appeared by your side. You groaned as you got out of bed because you felt really lazy and didn't want to anything today. "Oh shoot! Classes started a hour ago! Dark magician girl! Why didn't you wake me up!" You said as you struggled to put your clothes on. "Lady Y/N, there are no classes today..." You stopped what you were doing for a second, "Wait...There was no class today..." You mentally facepalmed. "I am going back to bed.." You said as you slumped back into the bed covering yourself with your warm,fuzzy,purple blanket. Jaden walked into the room smiling, "Hello sleeping beauty, get enough shut eye?" You were still in bed but refused to get up. "Jaden I'm tired.." He walked up to your bed and pulled the cover slightly. "Jaden!" He began to giggle a bit. "Fine I'll get up then.." You said as you got out the bed once again. Jaden smiled. "Y/N, would you smile for me please, I love it when you smile."
You blushed as you got your clothes ready to go shower. "Of course Jaden." You said smiling. He smiled back and gave you his signature wink and smile and walked out the dorm. Lots of thoughts were wandering in your mind. "Wait does Jaden not remember what happened yesterday? I don't think He does.. I wonder what's up with him.." You went to go shower and after a bit you came back with your hair down and still wet. You quickly dried it with your hairdryer and began to get dressed. You wore a ocean blue dress that was short but not too short. You decided to wear your hair down and curl it. After you did, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You thought to yourself, "I wonder what Jaden would say." You blushed at your thought. You then heard a small knock on the door. "Who is it?" You said as your stared at yourself in the mirror. "It's me, Alexis." You stopped looking at yourself and opened the door. "Woah, Y/N, what are you getting dressed up for or should I say who are you getting dressed for?" You bushed a bright red. "Myself,that's who." "You sure it's not Jaden?" She said playfully. Your blushing was brighter. "N-no it's nothing like that at all!" Jaden walked up to the deck and began to silently listen to your conversation. As he did these thoughts crossed his mind, "I should ask her out on a date, I've been meaning to ask her since the day we met... Uh I don't think I have the guts to do it... Wait I can do anything! I am Jaden Yuki, and I am absolutely flawless!" ((Yugioh Gx Abridged joke)). You looked out the window and saw it was raining. You headed another knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's me Jaden." You opened the door and smiled. "Hey jay, how are you?" "I am great thanks for asking." He said In a vibrant tone. "Alexis can I talk to Y/N for a bit. Please." "Sure of course. If you'll excuse me." Alexis smiled and walked outside. She then took a peek once through the door and winked at you. You began to blush. "So what is it that you want to tell me?" You said smiling. "I.. Wanted to ask you out on a date.. Tonight..." You blushed a brighter shade of red. "Um of course!"
You smiled. "I'll see you soon." Jaden said as he walked outside. Your were dying, basically suffocating. Did he just ask you out? Yeah he did! "Miss Y/N! Jaden just asked you out on a date!" Magican's Valkyria said as she helped Flame wing sorcerers. "Lady Y/N, you must get ready.." "I do since he saw what I was wearing. I'll change into a dark blue dress and wear my diamond earrings that my mother gave me before she left to Canada, does that sound good?" "Of course!" Dark magician girl said as she fixed her hat. A few moments later you were looking like a model. "Woah Miss Y/N! You look great!" Dark magician girl and Magican's Valkyria said while looking at you in amazement. "I am ready, now to wait for him to come." You heard a knock on the door, it was Jaden so you opened the door. "Are you ready?" He said holding out his shoulder for you to clutch to it. "Hold on let me get my umbrella, i don't want you to get soaked." You smiled and grabbed it and held his hand. A few moments passed and you arrived at the cafeteria. Everyone was there, like a small party. "Thank you Jaden. But if you'll excuse me I'll be right back." You walked to the bathroom to check your makeup if it was messed up by the rain. It wasn't which was great. "Miss Y/N you look gorgeous." "Thank you Magican's Valkyria." You blushed and walked back only to see Jaden talking to other girls. You were shocked. Jaden saw you at the corner of his eyes. "Wait! Y/N! Girls, Gotta split!" Before he could explain you'd already left, so he decided to run after you. You ran and ran till you couldn't anymore. "How could I have been so stupid to think that he liked me like that.." Tears began to flood your vision. "Why I am I so... So stupid..." You fell on your knees crying. You began to sing. "I cry till the waters blue, as the tide goes in goes out I close my eyes and you, return to me, return to me.." "I miss you, mother..." You cried, till you felt someone touch your shoulder. You looked back to see it was Jaden. Your furiously turned around. "Leave me alone Jaden!" You cried even more. He held your arm and pulled you to stand up. You felt something warm touch your lips. You closed your eyes, then you took a step back. "Y/N, I didn't get to explain... I didn't care about what they said. The whole time I thought about you, and only you. Your singing is amazing. That makes me fall in love with you even more." You blinked the tears from your eyes. It was still raining so you were soaking wet. He held your waist and pulled you closer, he then gave you a unexpected kiss. You closed your eyes and blushed.