Valentines Day Special

Thanks to iiQuxxn_Bxx ! She's an amazing person!💕 Everyone go give her a follow!

You and Jaden went to go explore the Island, he was holding you by the hand and smiling brightly. "Jay, I'm so happy to be with you." You said as you kissed his cheek. He blushed as you continued walking in the forest. You heard the sound of roaring waters. You began to run towards the mouth of a waterfall. "Jay! Come over here! Look how pretty it looks!!

A beautiful rainbow shot out from the mist, and it lead you to the waterfall. Jaden came close behind, grabbing your waist so you wouldnt fall. The overtowering height gave you the thrill in your eyes. You started down the path, towards the water.

"Wait! Be careful!" He yelled after you.

"It's not like- WOAAH!" You shreaked, only to find you almost falling to you're doom. Jaden quickly swooped you up and carried you safetly down to the water.

"Be careful next time, (Y/n)... Thank god I'm here. What would you do without me?" Jaden sneered

"Kill joy..." you muttered to him. The roaring waters was soon to be approached! You ran into another set of forest trees and began to change clothing.

"No peaking! If I see one eye, I'm keeping it!" You warned. Jaden simply sighed and turned to face the waterfall.

You ran out into the water, wearing your one/two piece bikini. Jaden, being the smarter one, just took off his jeans and shirt to revieal his shorts, swimming trunks to be exact. Jaden just gushed out and had a nose bleed, and he had to hide it behind his clothing, getting all of his clothes soaked with blood.

You enjoyed the crystal waters. You floated and spread your arms out, making you look like a star fish. You gave a deep sigh and relaxed at the sound of the roaring water. Jaden did a cannon ball on the mouth of the waterfall, which was never really a good idea, and he safetly made it without a scratch. But it made you go bananas.

You started to gush out water at him, throwing bombs of waves. He just returned the favor and stuck some more bombs at you. When the war ended you took a deep breath and swam underneath the water. You found a giant sea shell and a couple of sand dollars. Kind of weird finding it near a waterfall.

Jaden blew up some floaty toys and threw them into the water. You grabbed ahold of one and started to strangle it, pretending it was Jaden. Jaden attached some pool noodles to his feet and tried to glide through the water, but failed and toppled over you. You started to wrestle him in the waves, underneath all of the water.

You went through the waterfall and found a cave inside. Then went inside and explored. You both  found a treasure chest with your enitials on it. You were having the time of your life, spending time with Jaden was one of the most rarest things you've had.

It really looked like he planned this out though... It seemed too good to be true. The sea shell, the floaties, and the treasure chest... Something fishy is going on here...

Jaden and you were laying on the grass in between the forest and the waterfall, having shade and warmth at the same time. You laid your head upon Jaden's chest and took a nap, he was just too comfortable. Plus all the activity's took your stamina away. Thankfully, Jaden had prepared us for this situation and started up a tent with a little fire going. You were the one left on the ground, taking the nap of a lifetime.

Once you awoke, it was barely sunset.

"Jaden...?" You roared out a yawn after.

"Yeah?" He replied, carrying twigs and logs under his arm.

"Thanks..." You sheepishly spoke.

"Thanks for what?" Jaden joked towards you.

"....Thanks for everything. It's been great." You said with a great yawn.

"It's not over yet! We still have morning to get back to the dorm and start classes again. Oh how I hate Professor Crowler's annoying spell card lessons...." Jaden spoke up, putting the logs and twigs beside the fire.

"Marshmellow?" Jaden questioned, handing a twig and a marshmallow.

"Sure" Your grin was wide and accepted the two items.

You toasted the marshmellow over the fire, trying not to get it burnt to a crisp. Jaden had his arm around you and toasted the marshmellow as well. Once the marshmellow was done cooking, you stuffed it into your mouth and swallowed.

"CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE!" You screamed and stuffed a bunch of marshmallows into your mouth.

"....29.... 30! I WIN!" You said with a stuffed face. You chewed all of the contents in your mouth and harshly swallowed.

"Damn it... Oh well, at least I can beat you in dueling." Jaden teased towards me, still having only 13 marshmallows in his mouth.

"Whatever..." You mumbled. Your grin became a silly frown. You both soon began a silly face competition.

After many hours of competitions towards each other, you both soon became drowsy. You both fell into the tents and slept, but you were awoken by Jaden's arm wrapped around you. You both slept peacefully throughout the night.

Once it was morning, Jaden shot of bed (not waking you up) and began to collect some coconuts from the palm trees. Once you awoke, you tiredly got out of the tent and looked for Jaden. Your stomach was growling and you were parched. You went to the waterfall and began to sip. Jaden approached you, holding some pie.

"It's coconut." He smiled, handing you a piece. You munched it down hungerly and licked all of the mess you had on your hands.

"Woah, you must've been hungry." Jaden giggled. "Lets get packed up and out of here."

The two of you packed everything you had and began to walk back to duel academy. Once you two arrived at back at the slifer red dorm, you wrapped your arms around him and kissing him passionatly, not wanting it to end. You parted, only to see Jaden smiling his heart out.

Lets just say the two of you had a really great time that night.....A really GREAT time...