Chapter 19

KRISANDRA POV

Last nights date went really well and I wasnt suprised when I woke up and Kirke was right next to me. He just looked too adorable. The day was going pretty good and I even had a chat with my dad. Although he may have been a shit dad when I was little hes better now, he told me that on the trip he met this woman and that they had been talking ever since. It was quite cute to see my dad smile at his phone again and not be so grumpy around me. Hopefully they work something out because right now she lives in Florida. I seen Tui today as well, the nurses said he was doing much better and that they think hes making amazing progress. I'm dragging myself to dance today because I love it and we have a competition coming up. I heard the dance is Gravity and has 4 leads which means the rest of the girls will be working on the bigger group dance. School has been quite busy as well since Tui has been in hospital. Ive had to catch up on all the classes Ive missed so I can past the year. Fitting my boyfriend in on all this is chaos as well has been difficult. Lucky hes staying at mine for the rest of the semester. I feel like I havent seen my best friend in ages, Charlie has also been catching up with school work but on weekends she likes to go to clubs at night. I was unsure at first but when she told me our group of friends were going with her I let her go. Its not that I didnt want to go to the clubs, yeah theyre fun but I have so much accessments that need to be completed. Plus if I stay in then Kirke and I have some time to ourselves as well. He's amazing and I love him very much but this whole idea of him going to NYU at the end of the year was scaring me. In my eyes I had two options, end everything now so I have no opportunity of getting hurt when he leaves or stay with him and cherish the time we have left before he leaves for college. I actually have no idea what Im going to do because I want him to go to NYU because I know hes been dreaming about it for years and I dont want him to miss out on that because of me. 

"What you thinking about?" Kirke asked grabbing my hand as I looked up from where my head was placed on his chest. 

"I think you should go to NYU" I whispered only looking at his hand, I dont think I wouldve said that if I was looking in his eyes. We stayed silent for a while before he flipped me over so I was looking him in the eyes. 

"Do you really mean that?" He asked me while forcing me to look him in the eyes. I hesitated for a while before replying.

"I really do, its a great opportunity for you" It took a while for him to reply.

"Where does that leave us?"

"I dont know Kirke, I really have no idea" I whispered snuggling into his chest more. 

"Kris I dont want to leave you" He whispered causing tears to well up in my eyes. 

"I know" I whispered back trying to stop the tears from falling onto his shirt. This goodbye is going to harder than it will look. I must of fallen asleep on Kirkes chest because when I awoke his soft snores were coming from underneath me. I giggled watching his adorable expression when he sleeps. I pulled away slowly carefully trying not to move the bed before leaving him to sleep. Downstairs Charlie and my dad were a programme on television, I'm not sure what it was but it looked like Friends. I sighed falling onto the couch Charlie was sprawled upon. 

"Hey hunny did you have a nice sleep" Charlie laughed pushing me off her only to have me cuddled up to her again. 

"Why yes, yes I did" I giggled tickling her. 

"Kris, Laurie the women I was telling you about. Well she would like to come down here and meet you all" I nodded my head before smiling at my father. 

"Whens she coming?" He laughed at my quick response.

"Shes on a flight tonight, I'm picking her up in the morning" My eyes opened in suprise, wow that was soon.