Chapter 16

KRISANDRAS POV

Dad had arrived the next day and all the football boys decided to visit everyday. They were so cute being there for there team mate plus they always brang food which made them on my good side. Lauren had the meeting with dad and I, it was difficult hearing that Tui wont be coming back home with us or coming to the same school but we finally made a decision. One that Tui also agreed on. Once he is discharged Tui will be going into the Teenage Hope Body and Mine Rehab which was for patients who were teenagers and needed extra help with there condition. It looks really nice there and the people we talked to about it agreed as well. Its great because Tui can also go to school there with a teacher and other kids. 

Charlie is upset that hes not going to be at our school anymore but we all know its going to help him get back to his old self. He may have to stay there for the rest of the year and then he has an evaluation and even still may not be able to continue school the next year. Dads been around a hell of alot more than he usually is and ever since he came back hes had a smile on his face and its good to see. I havent seen him like that since forever. Tui is looking better and better each day and also since that chat with Charlie he has been smiling alot more as well. At the moment I talked everyone into watching an episode of One Tree Hill while we waited for Tui to come back from his CAT scan. Even the football guys were sitting along the bed with Charlie and I watching the newest episode. Every time Chad Michael Murray came on screen Charlie and I shared a look and started giggling. Lets just say the boys complained every time he came on screen after that. We just cant help it hes just so hunky. 

After the episode finished we all just sat around talking about things before Kirke decided to recommend truth or dare. Earning a few glares from Charlie and I. The rules were nothing sexual and we couldn't be to loud. After a few rounds it had landed on me and a guy I knew called Nate was asking me Truth or dare. 

"Truth" Once that word escaped my mouth he started smirking. He could ask me anything and there were no limits. 

"Who do you like at the moment?" Everyone had grown interested to my answer as the awaited me to reply. I could just feel the blush growing on my face as Kirke chuckled next to me. Shooting him a glare I cleared my throat.

"Um.. I like. Kirke" I shyly looked down before Kirke pressed a kiss on my cheek while the boys and Charlie start wooing and whistling. 

"Ok, ok thats enough" I say looking up before Nate whispered in my ear. 

"Im sorry it was just so ovibous" I glared at him while Kirke slipped his arms around me. Skipping to the next persons turn I asked Charlie truth or dare. I eagerly waited what she was going to answer. 

"Dare" Smirking in response I turned my grin into an evil smile. 

"I dare you to use a cheesy pick up line on that hot docter" I winked at her as she laughed back at me. 

"Dare accepted" 

"Hey shouldnt you not be thinking anyone else is sexy?" Kirke asked from behind me.

"But Im allowed Chad Michael Murray right?" I pouted as I turned around to face him. He smirked before leaning down and planting a kiss on my lips. 

"Only because I dont mind One Tree Hill" He nodded before kissing me again. I laughed against his lips pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Everything just gets blocked out when I kiss him, nobody else exists but us. The kiss continued to deepen before Charlie cleared her throat laughing at us.

"Isnt it my turn to do the dare?" She smirked at us before standing up holding her hand out for me to grab. 

"Ok fine. Do you know what doctor I was talking about?" I asked her walking out of the room everyone quietly follows not wanting to look suspicious some stayed in the room. 

"Is it the hot one with blonde hair?" I nodded before stopping near the nurses desk while Charlie continued walking. She looked back and winked at me pulling her skirt up and fluffing her hair. We seen her lean over the desk before she started talking to the sexy doctor. It must of been about 2 minutes already and she already had him laughing, 2 minutes after that she returned with a piece of paper. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What, piece of cake I  got his number" 

"Of course you did, What line did you use?" She smirked laughing at me. 

"I hope you know CPR cause you take my breath away" 

"Gosh your such a dick" 

"So are you going to call him?" Kirke asked her.

"No He may be cute but he's no Tui"