Chapter 5

"Kirke where are you taking me? You know I don't like surprises" I heard him chuckle beside me, before turning the music down slightly. Currently driving to an unknown destination. 

"You'll just have to wait babe" 

"Well how far we?"

"Maybe half an hour?"

"Kirke...Can I take the blindfold off?"

"No"

"Oh cmon!"

"No"

"I don't like you"

"Yes you do"

"How would you know?"

"You told me"

"Well I changed my mind"

"Sure you did"

"I did, I was thinking of going for someone more like, Noah from the notebook or Austin Ames from A Cinderella Story?"

"Yeah I know what you mean, fictional characters turn me on too" I couldn't help but giggle, no matter how much I tell him I don't like him, it could never be true. I think I'm slowly falling in love with him, and I didn't want to see a world without him. No matter how annoying he is being about this date, I wouldn't switch it for any normal boring date with another guy. 

"Well babe, We're here. Keep your blindfold on okay" Kirke grabbed both of my hands and lead my out of the car and onto sand. Its not cheating ok, I can see my shoes. We walked along the beach for a while before coming to a stop. Kirke pulling my blindfold off of me. I gasped in admiration as I seen how the beach was set up for our date. There was table covered in a white tablecloth with a range of flowers and shells on top of it. There was food and drink already served. Behind the table was a canopy, covered in a range of fairylights and lanterns. A truely magical place. 

"This is beautiful" I gasped out.

"So you like it?"

"I love it" I admitted walking over to him and wrapping my around his shoulders and leaning in for a kiss. This was perfect, he was perfect and together everything seemed to be falling into place.