Chapter 13

A/N- the dance on the side is not mine I do not own it. I just thought it was amazing and went with the situation. Read on lovelys.

KRISANDRAS POV

"Is Tui ok?" I grabbed the doctor as they all left the room, everybody had relieved facials while collecting up there equipment. The doctor smiled at Kirke and I.

"Tui Is stable again for now, when he first came in all the injuries pointed towards his brain and because of that, that was mostly focused on. What we couldn't do was CAT scans and ultra sounds because of the radiation they could let off. The spasming which just happened was at first his brain trying to wake himself up but turned into Trigeminal Neuralgia known as TN. This is a painful condition that involves a malfunction of the trigeminal nerve. This is a painful electric shock/stabbing usually on the face, the pain must have sent his body into a nerve spasm. Most often the cause is compression of the trigeminal nerve by small vessel at the brain stem entrance of the nerve. We will have to take Tui into surgery otherwise this could lead to extreme nerve damage and tumors. His surgery is scheduled for 4.00, the nurse will be down at 3.00 for surgery prep" 

"Wait so what your saying is, that Tui is going into an operation today" The doctor nodded before leaving the room. I thought Tui was waking up but instead he has this TN thing, I thought my baby brother was getting better. I sigh before snuggling into Kirkes chest allowing my breathing to return to its normal pace. 

"Hey babe are you going to dance or do I need to call miss?" Kirke asked while rising me to his level. 

"I need to be here for Tui" His facial expressions turned pitying as he searched my face. 

"I think it will do you good, if you go now Tui will be getting prepped by the time you come back. Besides I'll be here" Should I go to dance? I know Miss is probably worried about me and I haven't seen my class I teach in a while. Maybe I should go, plus Miss says I always have a knack for choreographing a dance when I have really strong emotions towards something.

"Come on you know you want to" He nudged me towards the door cheekily while I continued thinking. I didn't have my dance gear here so that would take me another half an hour to go home and find it, then dance would be 2 hours at the top. I turned gently pushing him back.

"I cant go, I don't have my dance gear" He started smiling like a maniac before pulling out a bag from behind the door. I eyed it mysteriously before grabbing it and realizing he had packed my dance gear. 

"You are so cheeky" 

"So this means you have to go" He replied before pushing me out the door. Geeze unwelcomed much.

"I get the feeling you don't want me around" His smile grew on his face before leaning towards my cheek and planting a sweet kiss there.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do" My smile grew on my face before turning around and walking towards the waiting taxi outside which Kirke had arranged behind my back. The taxi driver turned around and smiled at me before I recited the address of the dance studio. It felt like it has been forever since I've been to dance I could just guess my muscles were going to be in extreme agony when Miss Talior gets to me. Shes lovely really but I know she wont hesitate to treat me any differently than any other girl well that's what I asked for anyway when I first met her. Arriving at the studio I paid the taxi driver telling him to keep the change before making my way towards studio B where my usual Contemporary class is. 

I didn't expect anyone to treat me any differently but when I walked through the door everyone stopped and watched my every move. It was like they didn't want to move around me. That went on for about a minute before Cassie came running up and embracing me in a hug. We had started dancing together when we were 12, that's when we met Miss Talior. I missed my Cassie she was always that supportive person before each competition and always had my back on my choreography. She used to run the junior jazz class with me before Kirke took her place. Her mum was diagnosed with MS and her treatment was very expensive so Cassie picked up jobs where she could. 

I couldn't help the tears spill down my face as I buried my face into her shoulder. She pulled away wiping away my tears while Miss Talior joined the class. Her facials changed to a smile when she seen me, I hadn't expected a hug but I was embraced by a hug by her too. I didn't mind it I needed every bit of support I could get. I went and got changed after that and returned to class where Miss was explaining that we would be doing a group dance today, each dancer had to complete at least 16 counts. 

"The song will be Heavy In your Arms" All the girls turned to themselves in thought while I pictured the choreography in my head. Each girl took our normal lines of two and started listening to the song. We all decided on a contemporary/ lyrical dance which would show how heavy it is to carry situations/problems by yourself and how you lean on others for support. The song was split up as we began learning others parts and teaching our own, an hour went past and we were all exhausted. We had managed to choreograph 1.30 but the dance wasn't looking that bad. Everyone had sweat dripping down there faces and backs, the routine had some technical moves. I think Kirke was right, dancing done me some good.

 I managed to stay until practice finished and made my way towards the hospital again. It was good for me to get our of the hospital, its been hard but I've always used dance as a pain reliever. When I reached Tui's room Kirke was there texting on his iPhone. I walked towards his slumped body on the chair before wrapping my arms around his neck. He wasn't startled instead he wrapped his arms securely around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I missed you" I whispered breathing in his scent. I felt his body move with laughter before replying.

"You were gone for around 2 hours" I pulled my face away from the embrace and felt the smirk arise on my face.

"So you didn't miss me then?" I teased him. His arms pulling my body around so I was sitting on his lap facing him. A smirk rising on his face, as he lightly pressed a kiss against my fingers before moving gently up my arm. His kisses continued while he gently pressed his lips against my cheek.

"Of course I missed you" Before I could reply his lips came crashing down on mine and we fought for dominance over the kiss. A sort of urgency and needy feeling taking over the kiss. Everything just felt right and I knew if Tui was awake he'd tell us to get a room.