Chapter 6

His lips overcame my own before the thought had time to finish in my mind. With his arm still around my shoulder he easily pulled my body up against his, his free hand darting to the back of my head. As I realized what was happening the sensation of his burning lips against mine became all I could feel. They consumed mine whole, his mouth overpowering mine..Not that I was fighting it.  Rather I found myself hungrily accepting his kiss, not hesitating to allow his tongue to push into my mouth. It began to play with mine, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair as he pushed his mouth firmer up against my own. I hesitated for barely a heart beat before I happily gave in to my body. For once I allowed my desires for him to overcome the stupid voice in the back of my head that used to keep telling me no had disappeared, there were no voices in my head. It was dead silent, obviously occupied with something else. The taste of Kirkes mouth registered  to my senses as our tongues danced with each others, both of us working hungrily against each others. I matched his pace, leaning forward into him as his hands found their way to my back. They spread out, trying to cover as much space as possible. I could feel the heat between us, I could taste the desire on my lips. 

"What the fuck?!" As though a bucket of ice water had been thrown over me I stopped the kiss instantly, pulling my lips free from their embrace with Kirkes. He backed off as well, drawing enough space between us for me to see the voice of the intruder. We both knew who it was without having to look. 

"Get the hell off her," a growl ripped from his mouth as he strode forward and pushed Kirke backwards. His chest was puffed out as if he was trying to make himself as big and threatening as possible. Yet next to Kirke he was still slightly smaller. I had no doubt that both boys were strong but I have suspicions that Kirke was also slightly stronger than Tui. I tried grabbing Tui's arm as Kirke refused to push him back, protesting while backing away.

"Tui just stop it" I growled pulling his arm away.

"Krisandra, go back inside the house while Kirke and I have a chat" He said words laced with venom as he glared at Kirke.

"Tui-" 

"Kris go inside!" He yelled pushing me slightly, causing me to lose balance. 

"Tui man, you shouldn't push your sister like that" Kirke said standing between Tui and I. 

"Don't tell me what to do Kirke" Tui growled back pushing his chest.

"Listen Tui-"

"Kris just shut up! This is between Kirke and I"

"No Tui you listen to me! So what if Kirke and I were kissing! He likes me and I like him alot so your just going to have to get over that. I know you and Kirke are best friends and that I'm your little sister but you should also know and remember that he is a good person. I'm sorry you had to find out this way but Kirke and I are dating and your just going to have to deal with it"

"Look man, I realy care for Kris" Kirke said stepping forward to Tui. Tui listened but stayed quiet it took a while but after a while he picked his head up so he was looking us in the eyes. 

"About bloddy time" He said as he cracked into a wide grin, "You shoud have seen your face Kris" 

"Whats happennig" I asked as Tui started laughing.

"I was messing with you Kris. God I've been waiting for you two to get together for a while now, it was so ovibous you two had the hots for each other. I'm going to go pick up Charlie and tel her I won the bet. So have fun" He replied as he walked away. I cleared my throat leaning against my house wall, Kirke chuckled doing the same. 

"Your brother sure is something"

"He sure is. Now no more talking about my brother"

As if we'd never been interupted in the first place, his tongue slipped straight into my mouth. Burning with heat, his lips covered mine completely as he consumed me whole with his kiss. Even as his lips worked there magic freezing me in place, his arm made itself busy. It wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his strong hold. I felt so at peace with Kirke, like something was finally going right in my life. It feels amazing to no longer have to run away from my feelings maybe my childhood hasn't tainted my life.