Chapter 4

KIRKE'S POV

"Hey, Kris I was wondering-" I sigh in the mirror. This is hopeless I cant say it right. I tried again and hit the dresser in frustration. Laughter filled the room behind me. I turned around and seen Krisandra laning on the door frame. 

"Woah, the dresser didn't do anything to you" I smiled back at her, should I ask her? She stayed at the door frame watching me, I decided to go what the hell.

"So Kris, tonight there's this carnival being set up and its only in town for tonight, I thought maybe we could go together if you want. Only if you want though" She made her way over to me before wrapping her delicate hands around my neck.

"I would love to" Our lips met slowly, before breaking apart. Like magnets they were back together heating with passion. Everything was right, the kiss deepened as I traveled my tongue along her lips asking for entrance. Her lips shut closed denying entrance. Lifting her up against the wall I playfully bit her lip which made her open her mouth. My tongue traced hers.

"Well, well well" Kris and I pulled apart in surprise before slowly getting out of the position we had ourselves in. Charlie and Tui lay against the door way watching us.

"How long have you been there?" Krisandra asked while pulling her shirt down.

"For long enough" Charlie answered while winking. 

"So...?" Tui asked before gesturing between the two of them.

"I was just asking about the carnival"

"Ohh a carnival" Charlie said in excitement.

"No Charlie" I tried giving her the eyes but she ignored them before turning to Tui.

"Tui, Come with me to the carnival" 

"Sure" Oh god this date is going to go wrong I can just see it. Krisandra smiled next to me and wrapped her hands around my arm before kissing her cheek.