Shiv : I love you

I left the breath I didn't knew I was holding.

Me : I love you too Shivaay.

Shiv : But I love you more than you love me..

Me : I know idiot.

I muttered looking at the floor ''Cause I live for you and only you. I'm alive only for you"

Shiv : Your idiot.

His answer brought me out of my thoughts. I chuckled at his reply.

Me : At least you excepted you being an idiot.

Shiv : But that doesn't stops you from being stupid.

Me : Shivaay.

I pinched him very hard on his arm. He started rubbing his arm. He made a face as if he was hurt. I hit him there again. He pouted.

Shiv : Kash, domestic violence ka case him aadmi bhi kar sakte!!

I giggled

I could hear some voice in background but the continuous murmuring of my husband didn't let me hear anything. So I placed my finger of his lips to stop him.

Me : Aahh! You idiot why you bit my finger?

He just grinned and started muttering again. I could still hear the voices but why can't Shivaay. I guess water filled in his ears when I pulled him into the pool. Quietly tiptoeing I pecked on his lips.

My lips twitched into a grin when I successfully stopped him. His expression was just like his mommy caught him while having ice cream at late night. Awe, I've got so cute husband.

When I heard the voices increase, I easily guessed that those were marching towards this direction. I quickly pulled Shivaay and hid behind the curtains. In few seconds, I saw Gauri walking fast across the pool and Omkara running behind him.

Shiv : What are this two doing here?

I saw Omkara stopping Gauri and his hands on his ears as if he was apologizing for something. Then only I noticed a big sorry note written on a balloon he was carrying. I saw him putting up his best puppy face.

Shiv : Awe, mera bhai kitna cute hai. Bilkul mere jaisa. Apni wali ka manane ki koi kasar nahi chodta hai.

Me : Excuse me! Manana tabhi padta hai jo aap galti karte ho.

Shiv : Haan toh, we are humans and humans tend to do mistakes.

Me : Thik hai thik hai. Aap apna gyaan nahi jhaaden toh acha hai.

Shiv : Ek min. Kya den? Jhaaden, you mean trees?

Me : Aap aur apki tuti-phuti Hindi. Jaadna means to wipe off. I said no need of wiping off your knowledge on me.

Suddenly, I felt Shivaay clutching me tightly and pulled my arms behind the curtains. I noticed Rikara walking towards us. They stopped in front of us and only curtains were between us. God why can't we just go back to our room.

I gasped when I felt Shivaay's soft lips coming in contact with my skin. I he was peppering feathery kisses on my neck side. I spoke in my lowest voice.

Me : What are you doing?

Shiv : What we should do always!

Me : You never miss such chances, do you?

Shiv : Never ever if your wife is so hot.

I heard Gauri laugh and ran away while Omkara chasing her. She turned around and stuck her tongue out teasing him still running. While she was running there Omkara came at our side and slipped.