" Man NAWW, why his debbie downer ass needa come fo' ", Darius shot up being dramatic.

" Right Ty, that nigga do nothing but tryna be somebody's dad and i already got one i dont need another ", Rashad chimed in.

" Nigga you dont even know yo daddy ", Darius said.

Rashad quickly looked at him. "He aint need to know that ".

I shook my head. " Well im not going if they not ", i told them. They looked at each other for a second and then they looked at me.

" Aight fine "

" Whatever bruh "

I stood up and grabbed my food.

" See yall later ", i yelled out as i walked to the exit.

" Be there by eight, no lata "

----------------

Royal

It was the day of the party and im on my way to pick Ryan and Sadie from the airport. Sienna and Ryley wanted to tag along since Brandon went hang with his friends.

" Aunty im hungry ", Ryley said from the backseat. Sienna turned around to face him.

" Baby i thought you already ate "

" No... "

" Then what happened to the food daddy fixed you before we left ?", Sienna asked him. I looked through the rear view mirror at him once we we're at a red light.

" I aint eat that nasty stuff, it was burnt and Bland ", Ryley told us.

I shook my head. He's one little bad five year old.

" Its ok Sienna ill take him to Wendy's ", i told her.

" Thanks Ro i appreciate it ", she responded.

" Hell yeah ", Ryley said then he did a little dance in the seat.

I laughed as Sienna gasped then she shot a look at him.

" Boy you better watch your mouth you hear me ? ", Sienna told him.

" Im grown i can say whatever ", Ryley replied.

" Oh yeah? Then how about i tell daddy that you cussing ", She said.

His eyes immediately shot open. " Nooo please ".

" Then act right then ", Sienna said then she turned around. I pulled off heading to Wendy's.

" Snitch ", Ryley mumbled under his breath.

Sienna quickly turned around. " What you say ", she asked.

He quickly shook his head. " Nothing mama i love you ".

" I love you too... but call me a snitch again and im beating yo ass ", she responded. He nodded his head. " Sorry mama ".

I shook my head as i pulled up in the drive thru. After i got the food, we we're on our way to the port.

                  Fast forward

" Bruh you're not wearing that shit ", Ryan tugged on Sadie's fitted dress. She looked like a baddie.

" Oh you better change before he start crying ", Sienna said with a laugh. She was in the middle of straightening her hair. She was wearing a middle part.

" he'll be fine ", Sadie waved her off. I shook my head then i continued to curl my hair. Im wearing a half up, half down style.

" Gon head and wear this ", Ryan gave Sadie his hoodie. She looked at it then she sucked her teeth.

" you're so annoying ", she took it from his hands.

Once we were finished getting ready, we went downstairs. Sienna went to wake Ryley up. He was asleep next to Reeses on the sofa. After making sure my pet was straight, we all went with Ryley to my rover. We all piled inside and then i drove off.

After dropping Ryley off at his grandparents, Sienna, Sadie, Ryan and I arrived outside of the party.

" Damn this place is huge ", Sadie said.

" Hell yeah ", Ryan said agreeing. We all got out of the car. I straighten my fur coat and led the way.

There was a bodyguard outside of the door which was fully open. Once we got to him he quickly closed the rope back.

" Hi- "

" Nope yall cant come in "

I looked back at them then faced the bodyguard.

" Um, im Royal Mays. You know, one of the biggest fashion designers here in new york? "

" I dont care who you are. I said you're not getting in "

" Come on Ro- ", Ryan begin tugging on my arm. I snatched away from him.

" No because i feel like im being tried. Celeina is expecting us so if you dont- "

" Ahhh Derrin how are you ? ", this dude came and bumped into me. The bodyguard immediately let the dude and his group of friends in.

" Um hello. You just let them in ", Sienna said.

" he's a friend "

" Friend my ass ", Sienna mumbled as she started taking off her earrings.

" Heyy RoRo why are you standing out there? Ive been looking for you ", Celeina said. I let out a sigh of relief.

" Well notorious p.i.g here wouldn't let us in ", Sienna told her.

Celeina turned to the bodyguard. " Is this true? This happened two times in a row. Third time and you're out, you understand ? ". He nodded then moved the rope.

" Come on guys. Sorry about that. He did the same thing with my performers earlier ", Celeina said with her heavy accent.

" Oh girl its fine ", i replied.

" Good, there's somebody i want you to meet. A dear friend of mine from school days ", she said. I smiled and let her lead the way.

" Well while we're at it i'll like to introduce you to my friends. This is Sienna, Sadie and Ryan "

She shook each of their hands.

" Nice meeting all of you ", she said.
" You too and happy birthday "

" yeah happy birthday "

" How old you turning ? ", Ryan asked. Sadie smacked his arm.

" Well mr NBA player, thats a secret that will soon be revealed. A woman never tells her true age before 12 ", Celeina responded.

" And thanks girls ", then she quickly went to get somebody.

Ryan turned back to us. " Weirdo, she must be old ".

" Moron she at least 25 ", Sienna said.

We all started talking amongst ourselves until we were interrupted.
" Well well well look who we have here "

A voice said that i never thought i'd hear again.

******************

Who do yall think it is ??

Ill update tomorrow