18

Grace felt sick. She hated what she knew, Charley was her best friend and it was complicated as Simon was Lilly's father and she didn't want to ruin anything but she knew she couldn't keep it secret. Charley had a right to know that he had cheated on her while she was having his baby. Grace didn't want to keep the secret anymore. Max walked into the room and frowned as he looked to grace. He could tell that something was up with her "grace? Talk to me. Tell me what is going on" he said as he sat next to her. She looked to him and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "I can't" she said "I'm your boyfriend, you can tell me anything" he said as she ran a hand through her hair and looked to him and smiled "it's not my secret" "grace" "it's Simon, he cheated while Charley was giving birth. I don't know what to do" she said as he looked to her and sighed "it's going to be okay" he said wanting to kill Simon for this.

Grace got to work and sighed as she saw Simon as he walked over to her "can we talk" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I have nothing to say to you and I don't want to say anything" she spat as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and looked to her "you can't tell grace, she will hate me and she will hate you. Your her best friend and she will hate you for this" Simon said as grace looked to him and rolled her eyes "maybe she will but I'm okay with risking that, I won't let her live a lie with you, your a cheat, you always have been and you always will be" grace spat as she pulled away from him and walked off.

***

Later, at lunch. Grace went to see Charley and smiled as she walked into the flat "you okay your text sounded serious?" Charley asked as grace looked to her and smiled "it is, it's not easy when you had Scarlett I went to go and find Simon, I should of told you but I found him in bed with Sue, I'm so sorry. I should of said something it's my fault" he said as Charley looked to her and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she sat down with Scarlett with tears in her eyes and sighed "it's not your fault" Charley said as she looked to Scarlett and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charley sat in the flat as Simon arrived. She had felt numb over what grace had told her. She knew grace wasn't lying and hoped it was a one time thing and that she could forgive him for Scarlett. The door opened as he walked in with Lilly "I have a meeting, can you watch her" he asked as she nodded. She could tell he was acting cold with her "we need to talk later" she said as he nodded. She watched as he walked off and looked to Lilly and smiled "come on let's go and play" she said to Lilly who grinned to her as Charley fought back the tears. She knew he was still cheating on her and it was breaking her heart as she knew he was with sue and knew that they were over and didn't know if they could come back from this.