30

Charley was sitting in bed with Scarlett. The door opened and Simon walked in. He climbed into bed and smiled. "Hey. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. You're back late. Was at a meeting with Max. He's talking about getting Grace back. She doesn't love him though."

"She does. She's just scared. Why do you care so much anyways? She's your ex."

Simon nodded. "I know. I just don't want Lily to be put through all the arguing," he said.

***
Charley went into work and walked over to Grace. "Are you okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. I'm just tired. Lily hasn't been sleeping so well. All the arguing with me and Max. And then everything with Simon has confused her. And she can't take it all in," she told her.

Charley frowned. "Everything with Simon?"

"How he wasn't there. And now all of a sudden, he is there and he's her father. It's just confused her more than I thought. Trust me. There's nothing going on with me and Simon. I've been there before and we didn't work. So I wouldn't go back there. Not at all," Grace said.

Charley nodded and sighed. "I know. I'm just being silly. I just.. he's broken my heart before and I don't want him to again," Charley said.

"Well you don't have to worry. Because Simon is one person I wouldn't ever sleep with again."

***
Charley was sitting in the classroom. She looked up as Simon walked in and smiled at her. "How's your day going?" She asked as she looked at him.

Simon shrugged as he kissed her. "It's okay. I've thought about you all day. In fact, I can't stop thinking about you," he said as he closed the blinds on the classroom.

He walked over to Charley and sat her on the desk. He got between her legs. He pulled down her skinny jeans and her thong. He ran his hand over her core and kissed her.

Charley took off his belt and pulled down his trousers so she could take out his member and pumped it a couple of times before Simon pushed into her. Charley knew she had to be quiet so that no one heard them. She bit down on her lip to stop the moans.

Within five minutes, the two of them both climaxed. Simon pulled out and smirked. "Well I think that was building up. Not that I'm complaining."

***
Charley was sitting in the house. Scarlett had gone with Grace for the night. Simon was picking them up something for dinner. Charley got a text from Hector. He wanted to see her. But he didn't say what it was. She didn't know if she was going to see him. It would bring up too many bad memories.

Charley put her phone down as Simon walked in. He smiled. "I got you a 20 McNuggets and fries. Hope that's okay."

"Of course it is."

She took her food and sat down. She sighed as Simon went to get some ketchup. Charley felt confused about the text from Hector. But could she go and see her ex husband?