10

Charley yawned to herself as she woke up. She reached over and grabbed her phone off of the side and sighed as she looked to her phone and saw that texts and missed calls that he had left on her phone. She sighed and sat up and ran a hand through her hair. Charley had been staying at a hotel for the past few weeks and wanted to stay as far away from both hector and Simon, but she knew that it wasnt as easy, especially since she was carrying Simon's baby. Charley sighed as she stood from the bed and walked to the bathroom and switched on the shower and sighed as she ran a hand through her blonde hair and sighed. She still hadn't told Simon the truth, that she was carrying his child and she was scared, she was scared of how he would react, that he wouldn't want the baby. It was the reason that she was avoiding him because she knew that as soon as she saw him that she would break and tell him the truth but charley knew that she had to stay strong and not just for herself this time. Charley knew she had to put her baby first.

***

Charley sighed to herself as she got to work. She walked into the staffroom and sighed to herself as she saw Simon. He looked to her and smiled as she walekd to the other side of the room, avoiding him. He rolled his eyes and walked over to where she was "avoiding me?" he asked as she sighed and looked to him "we have a problem" she said as he looked to her and frowned as she sighed "im pregnant" she said as he sighed and looked to her "are you sure?" he asked as she sighed "oh, im sure you got me knocked up, that's for sure" Charley said as he sighed and looked to her.

"what are we going to do?" she asked as he took a seat opposite her and placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "I dont know, what do you want to do?" he asked as a tear rolled down her face and sighed "I think im going to have an abortion" she said as he looked to her dont, please. Charley I know we didnt plan this, but its our baby, ill leave sue. Whatever you want, I love you and please dont do this" he said as he took her hands in his. She looked to him and sighed. She didnt now what she was going to do"we will find a way forwards, I promise" he said as she smiled and nodded "Okay"

***

Later that day, Charley walked down the hall and forwned as she saw Simon and Christine standing in the hall. Charley frowned as she looked to Christine and sighed as she saw them fighting "Christine, what are you on about?" Simon asked as Christine looked to him. She was drunk "dont judge me, your the one that's having an affair, your a heat" she slurred  as charley swallowed the lump in her throat, feeling sick. She sighed and ran her hair and sighed as she walked off.

Charley sat in her classroom as Simon walked in. He looked to her and smiled "Christine quit, I got offered the job as head" he said as she looked to him and frowned "are you going to take it" she asked as he sighed "I dont know" he said as she rested a hand on top of his and smiled "well, its up to you. Ill support you, no matter what" she said as he smiled to her.