4

Charley sat on the end of the bed, she looked to hector and smiled slightly, she felt as if her whole mind was messed up and it was starting to get to her. She knew thaat she was married, simon was married but he was gettingi n her head, making her doubt her relationship, her marriage. Charley thought that she and hector were the big deal, that they were in love but now she wasnt sure. Charley knew that there was an actraction between ehrself and simon and she hated it. Charley ran a hand thorugh her hair as hector sat up, He looked to charley "hey, its early are youcoming back to bed?" he asked and charley sighed "i cant sleep" charley said as hector smirked. He crawled over to her and wrapped his arms around her "who said anything about sleeping" he said as he kissed her neck. Charley smirked as she leant into him, she needed the distraction. Charley smirked as hector pushed her back onto the bed, she smiled to him and placed a hand on his cheek "you know i lov you, right?" charley said "i love you too" hector said as he ran his hands up her legs. charley smiled to him before he leant in and kissed her.

***

Charley sighed as she walked into work, she couldnt deal with simon.She couldnt deal with whatever it was that she felt towards him. All that she knew was that she felt frustrated when it came to him. Simon smiled to charley as she walekd into the staff roo "ill see you later" hector said as he kissed her cheek "are you off alright?" charley asked "yeah, i have a gym to set up" hector said and charley smirked "shame, remeber the days i use to watch you get all hot and sweaty" charley sad as she ran a hand down his torso. She knew it was getting to simon, she could feel him glaring into the back of her head. Hector looked to charely "your a flirt, thats why  i love you" hector said as he kissed her forehead and walked off. Charley sighed to herself as she turned around and faced and smirked simon, she glared at him before she sighed to herself and walked off ot her classroom. She knew she had to stay away from him, before anything else happened between the, she put the kiss down to a drunk mistake, one that hector didnt have to know about.

Charley stood in her classroom preparing when simon walked in. Charley looked up at him and sighed, she felt as if wherever she was, he was there "what are you stalking me now?" charley asked as he closed the door "no, but you are avoiding me" simon said and charley looked to him "so what if i am" "dont you trust yourself around me" he asked as he steps closer to her. Charley realised that she was stuck between him and the desk "its was a drunken mistake" charley said and simon smirked "tell that to youself, as you cant resist me,can you" simon asked. Charley didnt say a word as he leant in and kissed her. Charley froze for a moment before she kissed him back, she knew this was a lot moe than a drunken mistake.