1

Charley parked up her car and smiled to herself as she checked her apperance in the review window. She stood from the car and grabbed her bag as she walked into the school. Charley was joining her newly married husband hector at waterloo road school. She and hector had been married for a few months and he had been offered a job as a PE teacher and he had managed to get charley a job as an english teacher as well. Charley walked into the school and into the staffroom, she spotted her husband standing with a cup of coffee, he was standing with a man who had dark hair. Charley walked over to hector "hi" she said as she took the cup off of him. Hector smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer "hi baby" he siad as he kissed her, Charley smiled to him and didnt realise just how many pairs of eyes were on them "this is my wife, charley" hector siad introducing her "hi" charley siad "im simon, deputy head, i hear that your joining our department" simon siad and charley smiled "i am" "good, hecotr talks proudly of you" Charley smirked as she looked to hecotr "you bigging me up baby" Charley asked "of course" hector said.

***

Charley went off to her first lesson and smiled, she was exited to start her new job and she was happy. She was with her husband and it was their new start. Simon walked in and smiled at her "i thought that i would point out the trouble makers, keep an eye out for the likes of darren hughes and rhiannon salt" Simon siad and charley smiled "thanks" she said as hector walked in " i thought that you could use a  coffee" he said handing it to her. Charley smiled "thank you" she siad as she kissed his lips. Simon looked to them and couldnt help but feel slightly jealous, he didnt know what it was, he and sue were newly weds to and they didnt seem that much in love as charley and hector did. He wasnt sure if he was jealous of the relationship or it was because he felt attracted to charley. "ill see you later" simon siad walking off. He needed a clear head.

The bell went and darren hughes came in messing around "darren hughes, i gather, ill have you sit up at the front so that i can keep an eye on you" charley siad and the colour drained from darrens face "ah miss" "thats mrs reid to you, and ill warn you all once, i wont have any trouble caused" charley said.

***

Charley sat in the staffroom on her free, she looked up and smiled as simon walked in. He sat next to her "so, how was your first lesson?" he asked "it was good" charley siad "no one try and walk all over you?" simon asked and charley smirked "they wouldnt dare" charley siad as she glanced over the book that she was marking and looked to simon, who was smirking into his coffee. Charley couldnt help but feel something for simon, something she shouldnt feel especially sicne she was married and he was her husbands best friend.