5

Charley woke up and groaned as she heard the alarm go off. She knocked it off and yawned as she buried her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes, as she felt hector wrap an arm around her waist as he inched closer to her and started to kiss her neck. Charley knew what he wanted, he wanted what he always did as soon as he woe but charley wasn't in the mood "char" hector said as charley looked to him "you okay?" he asked her and she smiled "yeah, im just not in the mood today" charley said as she sat up in the bed and ran her hands through her hair. Hector looked to her and frowned "are you sure your okay, I mean your always in the mood charley" hector said and charley sighed and looked to him. The man that she married, the man that she thought that she loved so much, the man that up to a few months ago she could see starting a family with, until she met Simon.

"do you ever think we made a mistake?" charley asked as hector frowned "what do you mean?" he asked "getting married, do you ever think it was a mistake, that it was too soon?" charley asked "no, do you?" "no im just thinking" charley said "it doesn't matter that I only knew you for a few moths before we got married, as I love you" hector said kissing her forehead. Charley looked to him and sighed to herself, she knew he loved her and it made her feel awful. "come on, were going to be late, I promised Simon we'd be in early for the resilience camp" hector said "of course you did"

***

Charley got into work and spotted Simon, she had been trying to keep away from him, she knew what would happen if she didn't. Hector walked behind charley and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck "is there anything you don't look good in Mrs Reid?" he asked as charley smirked to herself "im not that good looking in a bin bag" charley said as hector chucked "i beg to differ" he said as charley looked to see Simon standing, glaring at them. Charley smirked and turned to face hector, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him.

***
Charley sighed as she stood from the coach at the resilience camp. She felt hector standing behind her, his hand travelling lower. Charley looked to him "keep your hands to yourself Mr Reid" charley said as she walked off as Gabriella looked to hector "can I help?" she asked flirting "yes, hand these out" he said as he handed her the maps. Charley rolled her eyes at Gabriella, she was starting to getting sick and tired of her constant flirting. She sighed to herself as she grabbed a map off of the side and headed of to camp, she didn't want to see Simon and sue acting all loved up or Gabriella flirting with her husband. Charley ran a hand through her hair and walked off, thinking that the sooner she got to the camp the better.

Charley let out a scream as she was grabbed. She looked to see that it was Simon "what the hell are you playing at?" charley asked him "we need to talk" he said "no, we don't" charley said as she went to walk off, but he grabbed her arm "i don't like you flirting with hector in front of me" Simon said as charley laughed slightly "your kidding right?" "hes not good for you" "hes my husband and you cant tell me, who I can and cannot see, besides your married and seeing you and sue, doesn't fill me with joy" charley said as she went to walk off but Simon grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. There faces were so close that she could feel his breath on her

"i hate this" charley said "so do I" Simon said as he brushed his lips against charley's, pushing her up against a tree. Charley ran her hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss, she wanted him bad especially when she could feel how much he wanted her. Charley pulled away from the kiss and her hands landed on his belt, he looked to her "are you sure?" he asked and she nodded as he undid the jeans that she was wearing and pulled out his hardened member before he pushed into her. Charley groaned as he pushed into her and dug her nails into his shoulders as he started to move in and out of her. Charley moaned, hating how she was regretting this.

***

Charley headed back to the school, thanks to Gabriella getting stuck at the lake they all had to return to school. Charley knew everyone was pissed at hector, but she understood, she knew why he did it. Charley walked into hectors office to see him sitting on the edge of his desk. She smiled to him and walked over to him and hugged her, she knew that he thought Gabriella was acting up like she had been, she knew he ever meant to put her in harm "you okay?" charley asked "i messed up" hector said as he looked to charley who placed a hand on his cheek "i know, its okay though, your only human" charley said as  he looked to her before he leant in and brushed his lips against hers. Charley leant into the kiss and deepened it and he pulled her closer to him before pulling her onto the ground with him. His hands landed on the waistline of her jeans. Charley smiled to him, deep down she knew that she was regretting marrying hector.