6

Charley groaned as her alarm buzzed. She lifted her head off of her pillow to see that hector had knocked it off. She buried her head in her pillow and groaned as hector rolled over. He pulled her close. Charley sighed to herself as he started to kiss her neck. She looked to the clock and sat up "hector, were late" Charley said as she sat up from the bed. Hector groaned into his pillow as he tried to pull her back into bed "no, come on" she said as she threw his boxers at him. She started to get dressed. She knew that they were running late "if  you dont hurry up im going to leave you here" charley said as she slid on her skinny jeans. Her phone buzzed on the side and she grabbed it and felt sick as she saw it was simon "you oay?" hector asked as charley looked to him and smiled "im fne" charley lied. Charely felt terrible over what had happened between her and simon, she knew that she was notihng but a cheat and she felt as if she didnt deserve to be married. "hey" hector said as he placed his hands on her hips causing her to jump. He frowned at her "im concerned charley, are you oay?" he aksed "Im just tired" charley siad She was dreading seeing simon again.

***

Charley sighed to herself as she drove into work. Hector sat in the car and she sighed as they saw gabriella and barry making out as he sat in his car "you've got to be kidding me" charley said as she rubbed her forehead. Hector sighed to himself "you know shes only doing this to try and make me jealous?" he asked as charley looked ot ihm and smiled "oh, i know, trust me on that, all im saying is shes lucky im not a stuent i would of sorted her myself but i cant touch her and she knows it" charley said as she beeped her horn before she parked up the car. Hector stood from the car and looked to his wife and smiled "are you sure that your okay?" hector asked as charley smiled "i told you, im fine didnt i" charley snapped as she walked into the school.

Charely walked into staffroom where she saw simon. She walked over to the kettle and started to make herself a coffee as simon walked over to her "so, are you here with you idiot of a husband?" simon asked "dont, talk about him like that, he made a mistake" " gabriella could o did out in that lake" simon said as charley rolled her eyes "look, he made a mistake okay, but gabriella put herself in dangerous in the first place" Charley said as she went to wal away. He grabbed her arms and pulled her to him "dont be so faithful to him, especially when you havent been in the past" simon said. Charley looked at him and frowned "you arse" she said as she slapped him. He looked at her for a moment. It was just the two of them in the staffroom.

Simom walked over to her and backed her up onto the benchtop before he leant in and kissed her. Charley kissed him back, her hands travelled into his yanking at it as his hands landed on herwaist line of her skinny jeans undoing. Charley undid his belt as he pulled out his hardened memeber. He lifted her up and positioned himself before pushing into her. Charley moaned as he moved in and out of her at a fast pace. She yanked at his hair hard as she felt herself reach her high. 

Simon soon pulled out of her and tucked himself away, he looked at her and smired as she jumped down from the bench top and fixed herself before she buttoned up her jeans and looked to as smirking simon. Charley sighed "dont...dont act all cocky, okay, this shouldnt of happned"  "i didnt hearyou complaing, or do anything to stop it, like last time" simon said as charley sighed "this is as much your doing as it is mine" simon said as charley sighed. She knew that he was right, they were both responsible for it.

***

Charley sat in her classroom as Hector walked in. Charley smiled at him "sorry, for snappine earlier" charley said "dont worry about it" charley said as hector sat on the edge of a desk in front of her desk. Charely ran her hands through her hair and sighed. "so, i spiek to gabriella and i told her to stay away" hector said as charley smiled "we should of tried that weeks ago really" charley said as hector smiled "we'll be fine charley, trust me" he said as he walked over and kissed her forehead as there was a knock at th door. Charley and hector looked to see that it was simon. Charley looked to him "can i have a word?" he asked charley who nodded "ill see you later" hecotr said as he walked out of the room. Simon walked over and sat next to her on the edoge of the desk "what are we going to do simon, how cn i do this, your his best friend and i never meant to hurt him" charley said as simon pulled her to her feet and hugged her "trust me this is the last thing i want to do, whe i married sue i thought she was the one" simon said "and now?" charley asked "i dont know anymore" he said ascharely asked herself what was she going to do?