Secret Baby Hugs

"You can't bring a baby to class, Hyung," Yoongi says giving me a once over. I am holding Jungkook on my hip and have my backpack upon my shoulders. "One cannot just sneak a baby into a lecture, even if Professor Heo is an old lady she is bound to see a small child on your hip." Scoffing, I enter his dorm room and swing my backpack onto the oak table and begin to rummage. "Unless you have an invisibility baby blanket I don't understand what you are doing."

Not humoring him I continue my search. "Aha, here it is. Ready for spring roll, Jungkookkie?" The little baby babbles in response and I pull the long piece of pink fabric from its confines. "Here hold him, I have to wrap this like..." I trail off in concentration as my friend simply stares on in confusion. Once I have the pink cotton wrap around my waist and on the support of my shoulders, I make grabby hands for Jungkook. He quickly responds and leans towards me knowing that he will get to be close to me once again. With practiced grace, I finish the sling and little blue-clad legs bounce in happiness as his little doe eyes crinkle with the same mirth.
"Damn, you turned the baby into an accessory. If any guy could pull off a pink wrap baby holder then it is you Hyung. Heck, it pretty much matches your jumper, except the obvious side profile and chunky baby legs swinging around." Again paying my grumpy friend no mind I head to the freezer and grab the little duckie ice pack I left here on Tuesday. Slipping it into the insulated pocket of my backpack next to Jungkook's milk I once again don my backpack. "Okay, I get it you know what you are doing. Let's just get to creative writing..." I smirk and follow him out the door.

"Okay, we are here early which is a good thing, let's just sneak to the back like we always do. I have his paci with me so he should be quiet and eventually fall asleep as we get closer to noon." We enter the quiet classroom and scamper to the back with not one look in our direction from Professor Heo or Mr. Kim. I carefully sit so not as to jostle Jungkook too much. The height of the desk is perfect and his bottom rests on the cool worn wood. I begin to get my notebook and pencil bag out when Yoongi taps me on my shoulder.

In his hand rests an orange box with a fancy silver signature embossed across the top. I look at him confused and he holds it out towards me and points at Jungkook. I pull the top off and softly gasp at the cute little clip inside. Removing it from its confines I look at its sweet detail. The pacifier clip is the same fabric as most of his things but stitched in silver metallic is Jungkook's name in a script like font. I look at Yoongi with wide eyes. He smiles and I turn towards him not believing that he bought such a special gift. "Hey, don't get sappy Hyung. I got tired of picking up his paci every other minute," he whispers giving me a wink. I take the gift and clip it to Jungkooks yellow onesie placing the paci in said baby's mouth. I am about to whisper thanks to Yoongi when a cough sounds to gain our attention. Let me guess, Mr. Kim, to ruin the moment.

Namjoon POV
I notice the pink-clad man enter the classroom along with his small friend Min Yoongi. I always notice when Seokjin enters, there is this aura of positive energy that exudes from his broad frame. I have had this pointless crush on the older guy since freshman year of college when we shared Intro to English, but he didn't notice me until this semester. We fought over the 85 I gave him on a paper and he glares at me every chance he can and scoffs at my attempts at conversation, not that they're much as I always get nervous and come across rude.

The two boys head to the back and I shuffle papers to appear busy and not like I was waiting for Seokjin to enter. The only time I see a smile on his face is from afar, just once I would like to be the cause for a grin to cross his plush lips. I head to the lecture podium and glance over Professor Heo's lesson wondering what the topic is for this section. Whispers begin to start up and I see that Seokjin is the main culprit, it's not a rule to be quiet until lecture begins it's just that Seokjin gets carried away and can be heard in his hushed tone as he gets worked up. His pink form is turned to Yoongi so I can't see his expression, but the other students seem to be giving them odd stares. Deciding to remedy the situation I approach the whispering pair. To be polite I cough to get their attention rather than tapping at a broad shoulder.