Good Boy

"Yoongi hyung! Wake up already I'm hungry." My eyes slowly open and I am greeted by the boxy smile of Taehyung.

"Off off, you're heavy," I mumble snuggling closer to the kitten pillow nestled next to my head. This only causes him to hop up and down nearly toppling both of us off the tiny twin bed. Finally giving up I sit up and rub my eyes trying to enter the waking realm. "Time time, Taehyunggie?"

"The sun has been awake a long time Yoonie. It's nearly nine!" At his words, I shuffle off the bed and land with my socked feet on the plush carpet. "Let's make pancakes Yoonie, Daddy taught me how." My eyes simply follow the other little with curious blinking.

"No cook, hot hot." I try to warn my excitable friend. He simply waves me off and begins to bustle around the kitchen. The dorm quickly warms as the sights and sounds of pancake making begin. Being somewhat helpful I set out toppings and plates so we can eat like big boys. "Taehyunggie, help help?" I ask as he begins to flip the pancakes like an eomma.

"No Yoonie, why don't you get dressed in that outfit I made you? I really want to see you all cute." I can't help but giggle. I look down at the frumpy tee and sweatpants I wore to bed and head to the bathroom to change. Last night we played toys well into the night and so I didn't get to try his gift on. So with renewed vigor, I pull the pretty cornflower blue knit sweater, scattered with indigo gems across the sleeves and chest in varying sizes, over my fluffy bedhead. The little shorts that come with it are the same indigo color and just cover my thighs. Taehyung cuts it close every time. I am about to leave when something falls from the box to the tiled floor. Confusion furrows my brow as I pick up a bedazzled pair of cat ears. Not one to pass up a chance to wear a cute accessory I slide them into place on my head.

The reflection looking back at me is the quintessential 'little'. Soft looking clothing and a small grin. This is the real Yoongi, quiet and little, not the gruff no-nonsense facade I wear during the day. He is a part of me, but little me is who I want to be. "Yoonie, breakfast is ready!" With one last parting glance I smile a gummy smile and head towards the smell of pancakes wafting through the kitchen.

We dine on our breakfast quite messily. Orange juice and syrup dots scatter the table. Big Yoongi won't like having to clean the mess but little Taehyung and Yoongi are having too much fun to care. As I scoop another spoonful of strawberries into my mouth the key code to my dorm room beeps to life. Only one other person knows my passcode, Jinnie eomma has come to play.

Taehyung looks startled as Seokjin pushes through the door like he owns the place. "Yoongi-ya, I need to talk to you. I smell food, did you cook?" I don't have time to process the implications of Jin coming at such a time. My small mind is just so happy to see him and Jungkookie.

"Eomma!" I call and jump up from my present seat to smush myself to the side not already occupied by a baby. Words slip passed my lips without consequence in happy syllables, "I can't cook Eomma! Funny funny. Taehyunggie make pancake. He my friend. He stay all night. We played many toys." Jin looks at me unsure, but a smile decorates his plush lips. I notice his eyes take in my new clothing. "Blue blue, you like?"

I finally let the man go and twirl so that he can get the full visual. "Oh Yoongi-ya, you look so cute. What happened to your only wearing black complex?" I giggle and Jungkookie claps his hands together just as jovial. "Oh, look at both my boys being so adorable. Hi, you must be Taehyung. I am Kim Seokjin, Yoongi's friend from way back, and this little guy is Jungkook, my pseudo son." I watch as Taeyunggie stands up becoming big Tae.

He smooths his clothing of wrinkles and extends his hand towards Jin in a very grown-up manner. "Hello, hyung. I am in fact, Kim Taehyung. I have known Hyung for a little bit and am so glad to finally meet the infamous Jin. Pseudo son? He is a cutie." My two worlds collide as friends from both sides of Yoongi shake hands. Oddly, the two get along easily and I am left standing there feeling lonely. It is at this moment the sniffles begin. Yoonie hates to be left alone, so the tears begin to make their trek down my cheeks.