Chapter 47

-2 week time skip-

"What the hell are you doing? Get up! You've been laying on your ass all day, get up and clean my house" Wilmer said to his son.

" it's nothing to do in here dad" Aiden said sitting up.

" nothing to do! It's a lot that needs to be done! The bathroom, kitchens, and this living. When I come back from this meeting it better be done" Wilmer said.

" what! I'm not cleaning all of that! Most of this is your mess" Aiden said.

Wilmer walked over to Aiden and slapped him across the face. Aiden held his cheek, shocked that his dad hit him.

" clean this damn house and I'm not going to say it again" Wilmer said before grabbing his phone and house Keys leaving the house.

"Fucker" Aiden mumbled before he got up to clean.

////

"He's probably scared and lost right now" Demi said.

" I would say don't worry about it but we're mothers, we're always worrying about our kids" Ariana said.

"I just don't know what I did that made him so angry with me, he never talked back to me like that ever. He's usually testing his limit with his dad but not me, something is off" Demi said taking a sip of her drink.

"Kids go through that running away phase both of my boys did it" Ariana said.

" josh get down!" Ariana yelled at her son.

"It's fine, the kids used that as a diving board" Demi chuckled.

"Girl your birthday coming up, to husband got something planned for you?" She asked.

" I don't know, he's secretive when it comes to surprises" Demi said.

"Bae come here real quick please" Odell said standing at the sliding door.

"Watch then for me" Demi said getting up following her husband.

Demi followed Odell into the kitchen.

"Wassup babe?"

"You wrote a check for thirty thousand from our shared account?" Odell asked.

"What, no. Why?" Demi asked.

" this check is from your check book bae" Odell said giving Demi his phone to look at the bank statement.

"That's crazy I haven't wrote a check in forever" Demi said looking at the statement.

" alright don't worry about it then, I'll call them" Odell said pecking Demi's lips.

" what if it's Aiden"

"I'm gonna call" Odell said.

/////

Aliyah: where the fuck are you?

Aiden: with my dad

Aliyah: would you just come home please!? Everyone is worried about you, especially mommy.

Aiden: my dad said I can't leave, I don't even suppose to be on my phone right now.

Aiden: he punched me in my eye the other day

Aliyah: oh my God.

Aliyah: at least text mama and tell her you're live

.....

" I can't wait to go home and show mommy my new clothes and shoes" Anthony said as him and his sister walked out the mall store with they daddy.

"Year and tell her how much yo shit came up to" Odell said as they walked to the car.

" daddy there go them people that take pictures" Adriana said.

"Y'all walk in front of me" he said.

"How's shopping with your kids Odell?"

" don't get too close to my jits and get that camera out they face man" Odell said to the guy.

Getting to the car he put both his kids in the car before he went and got in.

"Mommy hate them" Anthony said.

"What if they would've hit us" Adriana laughed.

"Then daddy would've been going to jail" Odell said.

As Odell was driving home he ended up getting pulled over and taken to jail for having weed on him. Demi was sitting on the couch doing some online shopping when she got a call.

" jail! Where the fuck is my babies!?" Demi asked.

"We have them down at the station ma'am" the officer said.

"Ughhh. I'm on my way" Demi said hanging the phone up.

"Aliyah!" Demi shouted upstairs.

"Coming!" Aliyah said coming downstairs.

"I need you to drive to the police station" Demi said slipping in her flip flops.

"Drive! Are you serious?" She asked.

" Aliyah I can't drive and Aiden isn't here so let's go" she said.

.......

"Why you have to be so Fucking stupid Cornelious. And I hope you wasn't smoking around my kids" she said.

" come on now you really think I'm gonna smoke around them. Just call my lawyer when you get home, they said I'll see a judge Monday" he said.

"This is fucking stressful. You're in here and Aiden is out some where" Demi cried.

"Bae don't worry about me, I'm good" Odell said.

" don't worry? Odell I'm your wife that's all I do is worry about you" Demi said wiping her cheek.

" call your brother dontae he owe me a favor" Odell said.

" he has kids of his own to worry about" Demi said.

"Would you stop being so Fucking hard headed and just do it! Damn I'm tryna make sure you and the kids good until I get out" Odell snapped.

"Times up" the officer said.

.....

" ok y'all go get ready for a bath" Aliyah said to her little brother and sister.

" and let's run you a nice relaxing bath" Aliyah said to her mom.

" I'm sleeping in the guess room tonight, I don't have the energy to climb those stairs" Demi said rubbing her stomach.

" ok, let me go get your things"

Aliyah went upstairs going to check on the twins first.

" hey yall want to take a bath in the jacuzzi?" She asked.

" oh yes!" Anthony said.

" ok but y'all can't make a mess or we gonna get in trouble" Aliyah said going to start the bath for them.

Once the tub was filled up Aliyah grabbed some clothes and bath stuff for her mom before leaving the twins in there.

"I'm putting my bath bomb in there" Adriana said.

" no way! That got glitter in it and I'm a boy" Anthony said.

" but I want to use it" Ana said.

" Ana it's gonna be glitter on me"

" please tony"

" fineeee" Anthony said letting his sister drop the bath bomb in the water.