Chapter 35

Demi didn't want to leave Anthony alone, she wanted to be with him. But Odell was making them go home. Demi told Odell they'll stay with him, she didn't want to go back to that house. She was glad that no news was put out about the incident, when they pulled up to Odell's house. Demi seen her brother's and mom car outside.

"Don't move, I'll help you out" Odell said.

Demi had to get two stitches because of the tears she had. They gave her medicine for the pains but she couldn't take anything strong because of the baby. Odell helped demi out the car, walking slowly with her. As soon as they were in the house Demi's mom pulled her into a hug and Demi's tears started back up again.

"Oh sweetie, I know baby" Dianna said rubbing Demi's back.

"I'm gonna go lay down, I don't feel like being bothered" Aiden said his dad.

"Alright, go ahead" he said.

Adriana was in the arms of one of her uncles right now and so was Aliyah. Once Demi was let go she made her way upstairs and Odell followed right behind her.

"Sleepy? Odell asked his wife.

"Yes" demi mumbled.

" Alright lets lay down" Odell said.

"I just want to be by myself right now" demi said moving Under the covers.

"Ok..... call me if you need anything" Odell said before leaving and going back downstairs.

"Please keep an eye on her and my grandkids" Dianna said.

"I will Mama D" Odell said.

Dianna pulled Odell down for a hug kissing him on his cheek.

///////

"Daddy!" Adriana screamed from the living room.

Odell rushed from the kitchen out to the living room.

"What's wrong princess?" Odell asked.

" he was stand over there in the corner. Don't leave me" Adriana cried.

" I'm not going to let anyone hurt you baby. Daddy promise" Odell said picking his daughter up kissing her head.

" Come on. You want to eat ice cream with me?" Odell asked.

Adriana nodded her head before resting it on her dad's shoulder. While fixing them both ice cream Aiden and Aliyah both came down to the kitchen.

" I'm hungry" Aliyah said sitting at the table.

" what you in the mood for?" Odell asked giving Adriana her bowl of ice cream.

" pizza" Aliyah said.

Can we get Chinese too?" Aiden asked.

" and chicken" Adriana piped in.

" but you don't like chicken princess" Odell said.

" Tony do.... that's what he wants" Adriana said eating her ice cream.

" umm. Ok, we can get chicken" Odell said.

"I'll order it" Aiden said pulling out his phone.

Odell pulled his card out giving it to Aiden.

" I'll be back" Odell said making his way upstairs.

Walking inside his room demi sat at the window staring at the sky.

"You ok?" Odell asked.

" yeah I'm fine" demi lied.

"What about you?" She asked.

" I'm ok if you are" he said.

Demi turned her head back towards the sky.

" we ordered some pizza, chicken, and Chinese. You in the mood for that?" Odell asked.

" I'm not hungry" demi mumbled.

" I'll bring you up a plate anyways" he said.

" Love you" Odell said.

When Demi didn't say nothing else he left the room going back downstairs with his kids.

......

"So you eat chicken now?" Aiden asked his little sister.

"I'm eating for Anthony" Adriana said as she bit into the chicken.

"But why?"

"If I eat for him he'll get stronger and he'll wake up" Adriana explained.

" it doesn't work like that ana"Aiden said.

"It's a twin thing, you wouldn't understand" she said.

"He's-"

Odell stopped Aiden before he could go on.

"Let her be" odell said.

" I'm gonna take the plate up to mama" Aliyah said grabbing the plate of food and a water for her mom.

"Mama, I brought you food" Aliyah said walking inside the room.

" oh thank you baby. You could put it up there" demi Said still in the same spot.

Aliyah placed the food on the dresser  before moving over next to her mom.

"Thank you for saving me Mama" Aliyah said.

Demi looked over at her daughter before grabbing her hand.

" you don't need to thank me baby. As your mother it's my job to protect you kids, I'll do anything for you and your siblings" Demi said.

Demi pulled Aliyah in for a hug before sending her off to Finish her dinner. Demi wished so bad that she could take her son's position in that bed so he wouldn't have to go through all that pain.

____________________________

A/N: soooooo. What do you guys think so far??