Chapter 19

"Daddy!" The twins shouted when Odell walked inside the house.

"What's up" Odell smiled picking up both the twins.

Aiden and Aliyah didn't feel like going but demi was making them go.

"Behave please" demi Said to her kids, mainly to the two oldest.

"What about the twins uniform?" Odell asked Demi.

"You need to buy them more, the clothes they have here stays with me" demi Said not looking up from her notebook.

" Alright cool" Odell said before leaving out the house with the kids.

/////

Odell had took the kids to sky zone first, he had the whole day planned for him and his kids. Odell been jumping around with the kids for awhile until they was tired and ready to go. Taking them out to eat they was seated in the corner, paparazzis been going crazy since the night he was seen leaving the club hand in hand with another girl.

"Can I talk to y'all really quick"

Aiden put down his phone when his dad asked to speak to him and Aliyah.

" first and foremost I'm sorry for slapping you Aliyah. As a dad and as a man I shouldn't have put my hands on you like that. But I'm not sorry for whooping your ass, you're 14 and you don't need to be talking to a boy that's way older than you. You honestly don't need to be talking to any boys at all you're too young" Odell said.

Pulling out Aliyah's phone, it was fixed and looked brand new.

"I'm sorry daddy" Aliyah said looking at her dad.

"What about mom? You owe her an apology too! You hurt her and you're not there to see it but we do! We see it all and it's not fair to her! You're out partying,getting high and shit while she still cry her eyes out and I'm the one that's there holding her at night because I'm the man of the house now and she's my mom and I hate you for putting her through that pain" Aiden said before getting up leaving.

Odell sat there letting everything sink in, getting up to leave the restaurant.

"We didn't eat" Adriana said.

"We'll pick up something later baby" Odell said.

Walking outside Aiden was nowhere to be found. Odell went driving up and down streets looking for him, he tried calling but Aiden didn't pick up.

"He probably went back home" Aliyah said.

//////

Demi finally had her songs for the album, she couldn't believe she written 13 songs so quickly. She put her feelings in every single song, she was accepting this new chapter of her life now. She even had signed the divorce papers Odell had his lawyers to send her again. Demi looked up when she heard the door open.

"Hey, what are you doing back?" Demi asked her son.

" I left. I don't want to be around him Mama, he hurt you" Aiden said.

Demi got up moving towards the couch, pulling Aiden with her.

"Aiden I'm fine now, I really am. I'm moving on with my life, I can't sit around and cry all day. I'm done shedding tears for your dad. I finished writing now it's time for me to get in the studio" demi Said to her son.

"I just want him to apologize to you" he mumbled.

//////

"Demi I have great fucking news for you. Jennifer Lopez is have a concert next Saturday and I just got you to be her opening act" phil Said.

" are you serious!? Oh my god!" Demi yelled.

" What is it mommy?" Adriana asked.

Odell had brought the kids back because he didn't want to take them anywhere without Aiden so Demi suggested that he just spend some time with them at her house.

"Alright thank you phil"

Demi hung up the phone excited as ever.

"That was my manager, he got me to be Jennifer Lopez opening act for her concert next Saturday!" Demi squealed.

"That's awesome Mama" Aliyah said.

Her kids congratulate her before they went back to do what they were doing. Odell seen demi walk to the kitchen,getting up from off the floor with the twins he followed demi to the kitchen.

" oh hey" demi said when she seen Odell walk inside the kitchen.

" what's up.... I'm happy for you getting to be Jennifer Lopez opening act, can't wait to see you perform.

"You're coming!? Come on I gave you private shows before so I basically gave you a show" demi chuckled.

"Hmmm the private shows I got didn't involve you singing" Odell said scratching his head while looking the other way.

Demi hit Odell in the chest but not too hard.

"I sung to you plenty of times, you're just not trying to remember" demi said washing up the little dishes that was in the sink.

"Haha, yeah I do remember" Odell smiled.

"Its getting late so I'm going to take the twins and head home. Aliyah said she wanted to stay here"

"Alright then"

Demi watched as Odell got himself and the twins ready to go. Demi said bye to her babies before they headed out the door.

"Oh Odell wait"demi yelled before running to her office grabbed the yellow envelope off her desk.

Odell put the twins in the car before he waited on demi. Posting up on the side of his car, he watched demi coming out the house with an envelope in her hand.

"This is the divorce papers. I signed them so now you're free" demi said giving him the envelope.

"Oh. Ok" Odell said.

He was stuck, he didn't really think she'll sign them. It hurt to know things were really over now.