Chapter 24

"Ouu Demi where you going looking like a snack?" Mike asked with his tongue out.

" aye man, watch out" Odell said.

Demi just rolled her eyes at Odell before answering mike's question.

" I have a date tonight" she said with a smile.

" with who?" Odell asked feeling a bit jealous.

" none of your business Beckham, make sure they have everything when I'm mom comes" Demi said before walking out the door.

"It's some guy name Derek, they were on the phone all night. But it shouldn't matter to you though since you were the one to file the divorce" Aiden chuckled before going upstairs to his room.

"Damn, lil nigga burned you" Troy laughed.

"How she met Derek?" Mike asked.

"At my party. That kenni invited him to, he know i don't like that snake ass nigga but he tells him to pull up anyways" Odell said.

"Daddy! Oh my god! Can I get these!?" Aliyah asked showing him some heels from Gucci.

"You not about to get me in trouble with your mama, you need to ask her first" Odell said.

Aliyah rolled her eyes before going back outside by the pool. Odell turned his head towards the hallway when he heard a crash.

" daddy!" Both Anthony and Adriana shouted running out to the living room towards Odell.

Odell got up walking pass the twins to see what they broke. Odell ran his hand over his face when he send his supreme hourglass broken up on the floor.

" Anthony did it daddy" Adriana said snitching on her brother.

" it was her too daddy" Anthony said stepping away from his dad.

"Both of y'all go find a corner and go sit in it until yall Grandma come" Odell said.

"Fuck man" Odell said going to get a broom and dustpan.

"What they broke bruh?" Mike asked.

"my hourglass" He said grabbing the broom.

////////

"Damn" Derek said stepping back to actually get a look at Demi.

"What?" Demi laughed.

" you look so delicious right now baby, I might have to drag you upstairs" Derek said licking his lips as he looked at Demi.

"Take me upstairs? And do what to me?" Demi said biting her lip.

Derek looked at Demi with lust in his eyes. Letting demi in, he closed the door behind her. Derek stepped up behind Demi, cupping her ass with both his hands.

"I don't even think I wanna take you out anymore. Might just keep you in my house" Derek said kissing Demi's neck.

"Noooo, I want to go out. I haven't been out in awhile" Demi said turning to face Derek.

Even in heels she was still shorter than him but it was like that with everyone. Demi was just short as hell.

"Alright so here's what I had planned for us. I have a spa crew coming over in another hour, they'll be doing our nails, massage, and a facial"

"You're getting your nails done!? Wow" demi chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean I ain't gay or anything but I know a female don't want a nigga with ugly feet. And plus I like to keep myself up for my lady" Derek smirked.

"Oh thats why you told me to bring some comfy clothes. Ok well I'm going to go change out this dress then" demi Said.

"Bathroom right down the hall, 3 door to the right"

........

"How old are you?" Demi asked Derek.

"I'm 30" he answered.

"Wow" demi simply said.

"Why you say that?"

"I'm not trying to compare you two but it's crazy to me how the both of you kinda/ sorta look alike and you two are the same age" demi threw out there.

" baby he can't compare to me, I'm a flavor you ain't never have before. I know I can treat you way better than he ever did" Derek said locking his fingers with Demi's.

Demi stared at Derek for awhile, she wasn't sure if she was ready to move on. A part of her wanted to move on but the other half wanted to wait for Odell. But she needs to be happy too. Demi leaned over connecting her lips with Derek.

" I'm always down to try new things" demi mumbled against his lips.

" Bro I swear I just got butterflies in my stomach" Derek laughed.

"that's cute. And I'm not your bro" demi said.

She hated when Odell used to call her bro. But she know he only did it to piss her off.

" you right bae, I'm sorry" Derek apologize before kissing Demi's lips again.

Derek knew that kissing Demi was going to be one of his favorite things to do. He was kinda obsessed with her already.

///////

Odell, Mike, and Troy headed to this club that ad just opened. It was definitely packed tonight and Odell was glad he was given a vip section. He made his way over towards the bar to find a few ladies. That was until he spotted demi and Derek all boo'd up in the vip section in the corner. And being the person he is Odell walked over there.

" I didn't know you were going to be here tonight shorty" Odell said sipping his drink.

Demi felt like she had just got caught cheating when Odell walked over.

" oh hey" she said awkwardly.

" what's up man" Derek said greeting Odell but Odell didn't pay him no mind.

Odell was definitely eye fucking Demi and he didn't care about the fact that Derek was sitting right there. It didn't go unnoticed by Derek how Odell was looking at Demi.

" enjoy" Odell said to Demi before walking back to his vip section.

"You wanna dance or can you not keep up?" Demi joked.

"Oh I can dance" Derek said.

demi grabbed Derek's hand leading him to the dance floor. Demi pressed her back side against Derek's front, letting his arms wrap around her waist. Demi started grinding to the old trey songz song that was playing, demi smiled when she heard Derek singing the song in her ear.

"Baby, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in slow motion" Derek sung.

Demi had her arm wrapped around his head as he kissed on her neck. She turned around facing him, Derek hands going straight to Demi's ass. She wrapped both arms around his neck.

"So tell me when you ready I'ma speed it up for you just for a second Just for a second Then I'ma slow it back down and keep it steady" Derek sung, squeezing Demi's ass.

Demi grabbed Derek's hands off her butt before she linked their hands together. Pecking his lips once, dropping one of their hands Demi lead him off the dance floor and out the door.

"Yeah she's finna fuck him" Tory said as him, Odell, and mike was just watching the scene on the dance floor.

Odell followed demi and Derek with his eyes until they disappeared out the door. Odell walked towards the table doing about 4 shots back to back.

"I need me a lil baby tonight" Odell said leaving his vip section to go find some chick to take back home.

________________________________

A/N: I LIKE DEREK😭