Chapter 44

A/N: this chapter is going to be about Odell and Demi

" you look so sexy eating that donut" Odell said looking at his wife.

"Shut up" Demi laughed.

" my cute sexy baby" Odell said smiling at Demi.

" you wanna see a trick baby?" Demi asked.

"Yeah"

Demi picked up the donut before she started sucking the jelly out the donut.

" ta-da" Demi said laughing.

" that was dope as fuck" Odell said.

" maybe I can suck your jelly out your donut later" Demi said with a smirk.

" oh yeah! You definitely can"

" can we go get in the pool?" Demi asked.

" you can't even swim" Odell said.

" I'll sit on the steps" Demi said.

"Ok come on, let's go get changed" Odell said moving to help Demi off the couch.

" you got a bathing suit to put on?" Odell asked his wife.

" I only can wear a two piece"Demi said.

" that's if it fit over that ass" Odell said smacking Demi's ass.

"Ass or boobs?"

" oh I'm definitely an ass guy but then again I don't know because you got some nice titties" Odell said taking his shirt off.

" you're sexy as hell..... we're fucking in that pool" Demi said. Sitting on the bed.

" no, that water gonna hold me back and I need to get deep in yo shit"

" now I don't feel like putting on a bathing suit" Demi said as she sat on the bed.

" just go in naked, I don't mind the view bae"

/////

"Delly come here please" Demi called out to her husband.

Odell groaned before getting off the couch going to the kitchen.

" yesssss bae?"

" oh don't start! That game not that fucking serious" Demi said rolling her eyes.

" you don't play the game so you wouldn't understand Demetria" Odell said poking her.

" shut the hell up and come help me make food" Demi said.

" Devonneeeeeeee. Why can't we just order food, baby I wanna relax. After all those rounds we went I'm tired as fuck" Odell said.

" ok. I want lemon pepper chicken, sushi, and orange chicken" Demi demand.

"Ok..... can I go outside and smoke?" Odell asked.

" have fun" Demi said walking away from him.

Odell just shook his head because he knew what "have fun" means.before picking up the house phone to place the orders. Once the food was ordered Odell grabbed some snacks, going back out to the living room. He sat the snacks on the table before going upstairs. Going inside his office he found his vape pen in the desk hitting it a few times.

......

"Baby yo freckles make you look so innocent. You so fucking beautiful and I'm lucky as hell to have you" Odell said.

"Awe, thank you babe" Demi said pecking Odell's lips.

They both were laying in bed just talking, enjoying all their time together. Demi was pretty sure she'll end up falling asleep on Odell. Odell locked fingers with Demi, resting his head next to her's.

" I remember when i was in high school and you called me over to your house. Not gonna lie but when you hit me up I was at my ex house laid up with her but as soon as you hit me up I jumped up. All I kept thinking was " I'm gonna get me some pussy" Odell chuckled.

" if you could go back in time and change something about us what would it be?" Demi asked.

"I'll change the time I cheated on you. I still regret that till this day, you gave me everything I ever wanted and I honestly took that for granted. But I'm glad you stuck with me, don't know what I'll do without you" Odell said mumbling the last part.

"I can never find anyone like you. I mean I kinda did but he definitely wasn't you"

" that nigga wanted to be me so bad!" Odell said talking about Derek.

" he was hot though" Demi said.

" aye stop fucking playing with me" Odell said wrapping his hand around Demi's neck.