Chapter 6

" oh this my shit right here" Odell said turning the radio up.

Soon " say you won't let go" by James Arthur filled the car. Odell was driving demi to this booking she said she have.

"I knew I loved you then But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go" Odell sang touching under Demi's chin.

Demi looked over at her husband chuckling.

"When you looked over your shoulder For a minute, I forget that I'm older I wanna dance with you right now Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever And I swear that everyday'll get better You make me feel this way somehow" Odell laughed as he sung to Demi.

Demi pulled out her phone recording Odell singing to her. It was the cutest thing ever and it just made her love him even more then she already did.

"I wanna live with you Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most I'm gonna love you till
My lungs give out I promise till death we part like in our vows So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows Finally it's just you and me till we're grey and old" Odell sang, finishing the song.

"Babeeeeeee, that was so cute!" Demi said leaning over kissing his cheek.

"I think that's my favorite song" Odell said glancing over at Demi.

"Do you have a least favorite song?" Demi asked.

" ummm......."I'm in love with another man" by jasmine Sullivan" Odell's answered.

"Never heard of it" demi said.

"Well the title speak for itself but yeah the song is basically about She's with a guy and This new guy comes along. He Makes her feel what her man doesn't and she acts on lust. To me she's in love with the feeling she gets when she's with the other guy" Odell said.

"That's deep" demi said.

" yeah but I ain't got to worry about that ever happening. Till death do us part right?" Odell asked with a smile.

"You're so crazy Odell" demi laughed." So you're saying you'll kill me if I fall in love with another man?"

"Exactly. If I can't have you nobody can, I'm selfish like that"

//////

"Do you like this outfit Demi? Let's ask hubby over there. What do you think about this mr.Beckham?" Celine asked.

"Well I love it, makes me feel sexy" demi said looking at herself in the mirror.

"I don't like it, it's too revealing. She's going to be on the cover of a magazine wearing nothing but some see through lingerie. I don't need no perverted ass niggas beating they're meat to my wife so no" Odell said.

Demi rolled her eyes before going to Change, trying something that's less revealing. She had to respect her husband.

" I'm sorry but baby leave all that see through shit for the bedroom" Odell said.

"Ok fine. I'll go with something else" demi Said from behind the curtains.

Odell got up going behind the curtains. He looked at his wife as she tried on a new outfit.

"You thick as fuck" Odell said.

" yeah I'm well aware of that" demi said smirking.

"Alright I don't want to distract you anymore so I'm going to go sit back down.

Demi took a few pictures in the outfits Odell approved of, she really liked how the photos came out.

"Mr.Beckham I'll really like for you and your family to be back here soon" Celine said.

"I'll think about it Celine" Odell said.

//////

"These are really cute mom. Can I do a photo shoot Mama?" Aliyah asked.

Demi pointed her finger over and Aliyah's dad, indicating for her to ask him.

"Nope" Odell said.

" hey mom I have a question?" Aiden said coming in his parents room.

"What's up?"

"Why does females always go for the older guys?" Aiden asked.

"Um well some women think that older guys are more mature and experienced" demi simply explained.

"That's stupid. Some older act really immature" Aliyah said pointing of to her brother.

"Knock it off forehead" Aiden said.

"Enough from the both of you" demi said.

"Aye, speaking of old let me tell y'all about y'all mom's old sugar daddy" Odell laughed.

" you had a sugar daddy!?" Aliyah asked her mom.

"I didn't. He's talking about Aiden's dad" demi said pinching Odell's nipple.

"Come to think of it the guys is probably like 56 years old or something" Odell said.

"Old fart" Anthony said making his dad laugh.

"Oh that's really old" Adriana said.

" he's 48 now" Demi said.

" mom why would you date someone 10 years older than you?" Aliyah said.

"That's why love do to ya"

Aiden just sat there as he listened to them talk about his real dad. His dad was indeed 48 years old, he often would look his dad up but he stop hearing stuff about him 3 years ago. He haven't heard nothing about his companies either.

________________________________

A/N: should Wilmer make an appearance??👀😏 Tell me what y'all think.