Chapter 34

"So the nigga house we pulling up to now we finna smoke him?" Cj asked.

"No. I just need him to tell me where these niggas stay at" Odell said.

7 guys packed in one car. Odell took his tag off his car, he had his windows up and he was glad he went with dark tents.

"Y'all stay here" Odell said getting out his Jeep.

Walking towards the beat up house he knocked on the door waiting for an answer. Once Nixon opened the door he tried to close it back once he seen who it was. But Odell pushed the door open.

"I swear it wasn't a set up. I tried telling them that Aiden brought his own weed and we just match but they didn't believe me. I didn't mean to kill your son or get your wife hurt" Nixon cried as he stood far from Odell.

"I don't care about all that Nixon I just need to know where these niggas live" Odell said.

" I-I can't go back around there. They said they'll kill me" Nixon said.

"that house on the corner on 62nd... umm, it's the pink and white House. With a baby blue car that always sit there. And look. Hold on" Nixon said running to get his phone.

"These the three that came last night. He shot tony" Nixon said showing Odell a picture of the dudes.

"Stay away from my family Nixon I don't want you around them anymore and if I heard that you was talking about this incident imma shut you up for good" Odell said walking out.

"Y-Yes sir" Nixon said.

Odell made his way back to the car, getting in he grabbed the joint his homeboy passed to him.

"Just some crip ass niggas, he showed me the dudes. That's who I want" Odell said passing the joint.

"Then you bustin first and then we'll take care of the rest" Mike Said.

"Man, all I see is red.... I swear" Odell said laughing.

" that's that demon dog in you" cj said using Odell old street name.

"I'm bustin caps open" Odell said speeding off towards the house.

Odell was all covered up. He wanted to do this smoothly. He told the police at the hospital that him and his family didn't want to be in the middle of the case and to just drop everything.

"Finna get my first year drop" the boy snoopy said.

Parking on the next Corner they got out walking. Odell sent red to the door first acting like he wanted to buy something, they were like a swat team or some shit.

"Aye lemme get a qp" red said holding up the money to the guy.

"Ight, hold up" the guy said walking away.

Leaving the door cracked open, Odell didn't wait he just rushed inside with his boys right behind him.

"I'll blow you fucking head off. Sit yo ass down" Odell said to the guy reaching for his gun.

"Aye y'all go check back there" cj said.

"Y'all trippin man. I ain't do shit" the boy said holding his hands up.

"I ain't tryna hear all that shit. Where the rest of them at?" Odell asked.

Cj and the rest of them came out with three more boys. The three that fucked with his family.

"Damn I'm so glad I got y'all three" Odell said laughing.

"That it? That's all who in the house?" Odell asked cj.

"Yeah, we looked everywhere else" cj said.

"damn, we came deep for nothing" Mike said laughing.

"So which one of y'all bitch ass niggas shot my little boy?" Odell asked.

He already knew but he wanted to what the boy was going to do. The guys looked like high drop outs.

"Man we don't know what you talking about" the white boy said.

"Look at this nigga. See you one of them wanna be down ass niggas..... thinking you black and shit" he said.

Take the safety off his gun that's when one of the guys spoke up.

"Come on man. We young, we was high on some pills we didn't know what we was thinking" the boy said.

"Nigga you came in my house! My son only 6 years old and you shot him! And on top of that my kids had to hear they mama get raped. I have no sympathy for you fuck niggas"

Odell all three boys in their heads. He didn't feel nothing at all, he didn't care when it came to his family. He'll do anything for them.

"Red you can murk this one, go ahead and get yo tear drop" Odell said.

Odell sat there watching his homeboys shoot the boy's bodies up into shredded meat. He had some killers as friends. Making sure they didn't leave nothing behind, they picked up they gun shells and left,

"Fuck bitches" red said spiting on the floor before taking some money and weed.

A/N: REVENGE 😈