Chapter 15

"You can have my jacket Carmen" Adriana said taking off her jacket giving it to Carmen.

" thank you Ana, you're my best friend" Carmen said hugging Adriana.

"Come on let's go eat lunch" Adriana said grabbing Carmen's hand as they ran towards the table in the corner.

" hi Carmen" Anthony said before sitting down across the two girls.

Both Adriana and Anthony gave Carmen some of they lunch like they always did. All three of them sat and ate lunch together before it was time to go back to class.

/////

"You can't be looking at my mom like that while you're with us for the weekend" Aiden said.

" dude your mom is hot as hell but I'll try my best not to look at her"Nixon said as they sat in Aiden's car for lunch.

" so do your mom walk around the house in shorts and big shirts?" Nixon asked.

" Bro. Chill out" Aiden said.

" Alright,Alright"

/////

" so Wilmer had text me. He wants to see Aiden" Demi said.

" Aiden don't want to see him, be burned that bridge with Aiden when he called you a bitch" Odell said fixing him and demi some lunch.

" I know, I keep telling Wilmer that but he doesn't want to hear it" demi Said.

" that's yo crazy sugar daddy" Odell said laughing.

" he's not/wasn't my sugar daddy" demi said rolling her eyes.

"I'm only joking around baby" Odell said bring demi her food.

Demi looked down at her food before she went looking over at Odell's plate.

"No" Odell said as he began to eat his food.

" why not?" demi whined.

" Demetria it's the same thing, we're eating the same food" Odell said.

Demi always ate off Odell's plate, it didn't matter if they had the same thing. To demi it always tasted better coming off his plate. Odell didn't understand why his wife did that but when he tried to get some of her food she always threw a fit.

" but if it was one of those little cheerleader sluts you would've let them" demi said not even touching her food.

" oh my god, you're such a baby. Here" Odell said holding out his spoon for Demi.

///////

Nick: I want to take you out tonight, is that ok?

Demi: take me out where?

Nick: to my beach house. It won't be just use, my friend and his wife will be joining us.

Demi: I can't be out all night now.

Nick: that's fine.

"Let my borrow your beach house for tonight, I swear I'll pay you back bro" nick said.

"I swear nick if you trash my house I'll fucking kill you" Oscar said.

"Thanks man"

Tonight nick was going to make his move on Demi, he had it all planned out. He was going to get her so drunk that when he actually make his move it'll actually lead to something. Nick headed over to the house giving demi the address, nick got everything set up for tonight.

.........

"So you're really leaving me here with these demons?" Odell asked as he stood by the closet door watching demi get dress.