Chapter 1

"Anthony, Adriana let's go and do not run down these stairs" demi yelled upstairs.

Demi waited by the stairs for the twins to come down. They all was heading to the mall and Demi was the one getting everybody ready to go.

Adriana came downstairs crying to her mom holding her hand out.

"Baby what happened?" Demi asked her crying daughter.

"Aiden broke my finger" Adriana said crying harder.

" Mama I just cracked her finger, that's it" Aiden said coming downstairs behind her.

"Why would you do that" Demi said hitting her oldest.

" I told him not to do it Mommy" Aliyah said coming downstairs with Anthony right behind her.

" Shut up forehead" Aiden said.

" Aiden don't start" demi said giving him a stern look.

Odell finally came downstairs and Adriana moved from Demi's arms moving over to her dad, her crying starting back up.

" oh no. Why is my little princess crying?" Odell asked as he picked Adriana.

" Aiden made her cry, he cracked her finger daddy. Aliyah snitched.

Aiden tried running but he was caught by Odell quick. Odell grabbed Aiden by the back of his neck.

"Go ahead and hit in baby girl" Odell said.

Adriana leaned over smacking Aiden on the top of his head.

"Ok enough playing and lets go we're wasting time" demi said walking out the door.

"When we get to this mall don't go grabbing extra things, only what you need for school" demi said to her kids.

"I'm going to be a junior Mama I have to look dope" Aiden said.

"Oh please, you're still gonna be eating lunch under the tree playing Pokémon with your friends" Aliyah joked.

"You're crazy, you know how many females were in my DM this summer? I told you it's a whole new me this year" Aiden said.

"All I know is y'all better bring home some good grades or that ass is mines" Odell said as he drove.

"I still can't believe I'm starting high school, I know it's going to be a lot of cute boy" Aliyah squealed.

Demi smirked when Aliyah brought up boys knowing Odell was going to say something about it.

"No boys at all You're too young, focus on your books" Odell said.

"I got a boyfriend, his name Zachary" Adriana said from the back.

"Oh you definitely ain't got shit!" Odell said.

"Language" Demi said hitting Odell's arm.

"You don't have a boyfriend Adriana, he's just a friend" Demi said.

"But I want one" Adriana whined.

Odell ignored his 5 year old daughter as he drove, not about to get worked up. Getting to the mall the family all got out the truck, walking together inside the mall.

//////

"We should go on a date soon" Odell said as he looked at his wife.

"Yeah we should" demi said smiling at Odell.

"You're so Fucking beautiful" Odell said biting his lip as he ran his hand up and down Demi's thigh.

"Babe" demi said blushing hard.

"We should get a hotel that night because we won't get to do anything if the kids are around" demi Said as she ran her hand hand through her husband's curly hair.

"Oh you're trying to make another baby?"

"Oh no I'm done. I'm just trying to be intimate with my handsome husband" she said.

"One more please" Odell said sticking his bottom lip out.

"No odell, I'm 35 and I'll like to keep my body how it is now. The twins drained me last time, I'm not going through that again" demi Said.

"Fine I guess I'll just go else where" Odell said jokingly.

Demi looked at Odell slapping him.

"Don't fuck with me" demi said in a serious tone.

Odell laughed out loud when demi slapped him, he loved messing with his wife.

"Bae I was only joking" he said laughing.

"It's not funny" she said smacking his bare back.

Odell winced at the slap on his back before he moved closer to demi hiding his face in the crock of her neck. Placing a soft kiss in the spot.

"I'm sorry"

Demi turned to her side when she heard the door creek open.

"Mommy" Anthony called out as he stood at the door.

" yes baby? What is it" demi said seeing her twins at the door.

"Ana seen a monster in our room" Anthony said.

"Come on, get up here while daddy go check" Demi said.

Anthony and Adriana both got in bed with Demi while Odell got up to go check their room.

"Make sure you kick the monster butt daddy" Adriana said.

"I will baby girl"

Odell walked down the hall towards the twin's room, he turned on the lights looking around before turning it off and walking out. Passing by his daughter's room he opened the door when he heard talking.

"Hey. It's 2 in the morning and you have school, why you on that phone?" Odell asked.

"Me and Rachel couldn't sleep daddy" Aliyah said.

"Hang up that phone and take your butt to sleep and don't make me come back in here" Odell said.

"Rachel I got to go girl" Aliyah said hanging up her phone.

Walking back to his room the twins and demi was already sleep. He just climbed in his bed getting comfortable with the little space he did have.