Chapter 9

When Mark and Demi entered the club they went straight to the dance floor. Demi was in a dancing mood so she was going to dance. Rolling her hips to the, mark had his hands on Demi's waist as he danced behind her. You'd thought was a straight man the way he was dancing behind Demi but demi would rather have him dancing behind her then some random dude and then pictures get shared over the internet and then she'll have to deal with Odell's bullshit. Demi held her dress down in the back when she bend over dancing.

"Yasssss bitch" Mark said hyping demi up.

He watched demi every move as she danced, watching her hips move. He desperately wish that he was the one dancing behind her. He made his way out the VIP section before he walked through the crowd to get to Demi. He grabbed her hand pulling her towards him.

"Thought I'll steal you away" he said in Demi's ear.

Demi pushed back from from the guy before holding up her left hand showing the big rock that sat on her finger.

" someone got lucky and snatched you up" he said looking at Demi.

"You can say that" demi Said.

Demi glanced at her Apple Watch seeing that it was 4 in the morning. She tapped Mark flashing the time at him. They both agreed that they won't be out all morning since they had kids to tend to. Demi and Mark left out the club but the guy was right them.

" what's your name beautiful?" He asked.

" it's demi" she said as they walked to her car.

" that's such a beautiful name"

Get grabbed Demi's hand before she could get in the car.

" when will I see you again? He asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm married" demi said getting in her car before driving off.

"Girl who the hell was that?" Mark asked.

" I have no idea but he was kinda cute" demi Said.

"Kinda! Bitch he was sexy!" Mark said.

"You're a mess Mark" demi laughed.

Demi dropped mark off waiting for him to go inside before she pulled off going home herself.

//////

"Daddy is mommy still sleeping?" Adriana asked.

" yeah princess she is" Odell said.

It was 2 in the afternoon and Demi was still sleeping. Without demi Odell honestly didn't know how to deal with the kids all at once so he sent the two oldest out while he stayed home with the twins watching cartoons.

" can you go wake her so she could watch cartoons with us?" She asked.

" I'm right here" demi mumbled coming downstairs.

"Mommy!" Both Adriana and Anthony said when Demi came downstairs.

"Good. You're up so you can watch them" Odell said getting up off the couch running upstairs.

"Where is Aiden and Ali?" Demi asked walking in the kitchen with the twins right behind her.

"Daddy had the driver to take them somewhere" Anthony said.

"Alright, so what shall we do for the rest of the day?" Demi asked her twins as she grabbed an ice coffee out the refrigerator.

"Can we go to that new arcade?" Adriana asked.

"That's what you guys want to do?"

"Yeah"

//////

"Did you see these pictures of mom at the club?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah I did, Rachel sent them to me" Aliyah said eating her pizza.

"You think she's cheating on dad with that guy?" Aiden asked.

"Are you stupid or something? Clearly she rejected him. Look she's holding her hand up showing him that she's married" Aliyah said to her older brother.

"I can't believe you'd think mommy would cheat on dad, they love each other too much. She's just upset that dad put that iguana on her" Aliyah said.

"Speaking Of iguana the video hit 33k in one day!" Aiden said.

"Only because dad was in it"

"And because it was funny" he said.

"You do know the only reason why we have followers and get likes and other shit is because of dad. He still have a fan base and shit" she said.

"Yeah. Did you see someone made a fan page for Mama and dad!?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah I did.

Group message

Demi: hey do you guys want to tag along with me and the twins to the arcade?

Aiden:HELL YEAH‼️‼️

"Aliyah: where is daddy?

Demi: watch mouth Aiden. And I have no idea, he left somewhere.

Demi: where are y'all?

Aliyah: *drop location*

Demi: I'll be there in 15.