Chapter 33

Odell had just landed in California. After hearing about his son he dropped everything he was doing and rushed to the airport. He had his driver to meet him when he landed. And it definitely didn't take his driver long to get to the hospital. Odell rushed in asking the nurse about his son.

"He's still in surgery but the rest of your family is in the family waiting room" the lady said.

Odell made his way to the private family room. Adriana was the first to run up to him.

"Don't ever leave again!" Adriana said crying.

"I'm sorry princess" Odell said picking his daughter up and hugging her.

Walking over to his two oldest he kissed both their heads.

"You ok baby girl?" Odell asked Aliyah.

"I'm fine, just shaken up" she said wiping her tears.

"What about you?" He then asked Aiden.

"My face just hurt. I shouldn't have never opened that door. I knew he didn't sound like himself but I opened it anyways" Aiden said as more tears felled from his eyes.

Odell put Adriana down before he pulled Aiden up in a hug but Aiden didn't stay in his arms for long.

"Go check on mama, she haven't said anything in hours" Aiden said.

Odell slowly walked over to his wife, reaching for her but Demi pulled away before he even touched her.

"Don't touch me please" demi Said not looking at Odell.

Odell sat on the floor in front of his wife, seeing all the blood she had on her. Scanning over his wife He noticed her black eye or the bruises around her neck on her thighs.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I just heard a gunshot" demi mumbled.

"No! What happened to you" Odell said, his voice cracking a bit.

Demi looked up at Odell, finally making eye contact with him. Tears falling down her face like water. It broke Odell's heart in two to see that look on his wife's face. It was that same look he seen when his old football coach tried to rape her.

"I.... they were going to touch her, I couldn't let that happened. I tried fighting back but they were too strong and then I heard a gun go off and they ran out first and when I finally got up I seen Anthony on the floor in the living room" demi said as she started sobbing.

"Did you get checked out baby?" He asked.

"Yeah" she lied.

"She didn't. She haven't left that seat yet" Aliyah said.

"Come on" Odell said standing up and grabbing Demi's hand.

"No. They might come in here about Tony" demi Said.

"I'm here now dems I got it. Let's get you checked out" Odell said.

"WOULD YOU STOP! I SAID NO" demi yelled.

"YOURE FUCKING PREGNANT DEMETRIA, AND THEY PROBABLY RIPPED SOMETHING. SO YOU NEED TO GET CHECKED OUT!" Odell yelled.

Just as Demi was about to say something a nurse and a doctor walked in.

"Hello im Doctor Murphy, the bullet hit your son right lung which caused it to collapse because the bullet wound created a hole causing air to get inside stopping the lung from expanding. We lost him on the table for second but my team and I didn't give up on him, he's a fighter for sure. But unfortunately he's in a coma right now and he's not breathing on his own" the doctor explained.

Demi heart dropped when she heard the word "lost" that was her biggest fear, losing one of her kids.

"how long will he be in the coma?" Odell asked.

"Honestly sir, we're not sure. We'll just have to wait and see... and he lost a lot of blood and needs a donor" he said.

"Ill do it" demi said.

"Alright we'll have to run some tests first"  the nurse said.

"No she's not doing it, she's pregnant" Odell said.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry ma'am we're not allow to take blood from pregnant women" the doctor said.

"I want to help my son!" Demi said.

"I'll do it sir, I'm O-negative. And could I get someone to check her out. She's been raped" Odell said.

We'll do that right away" the nurse said helping demi up.

"We're gonna go with mom" Aiden said.

"Ok I'll be soon"

////////

Odell walked in the room seeing his son laying on the bed. He looked so pale, he let the tears fall from his eyes as he watched his son.

"Love you so much lil man" Odell said leaning down to kiss his forehead.

Odell: give me Nixon address

Odell walked out the hospital getting in the trunk.

"Take me to my house and then you can go" Odell said.

Aiden: *insert address*

" I hope you and your family will be alright" the driver said.

"Thanks man" Odell said before getting out the car.

Walking inside his house he went downstairs to his basement. Calling his old friend cj.

" yo. Imma need to dip my feet back in the water again" Odell said pulling out his Draco from the old gym bag.