Chapter 22

"Should we make it a girls' only trip?" Julia quizzed as she flipped through her camping magazines.

"I mean, it would be fun but do any of us know how to build a tent?"

"Pfft, Michelle and I use to go camping all the time. You're talking to an expert here." Julia snickers.

"Right. Of course. So I feel like Lili wouldn't really be into camping much, but I sure know Christie and Asuka would be into it!"
"You're totally right. I feel bad if we don't ask Emilie though."

"Emilie?" I cock a brow.

"It's Lili's actual name, everyone just calls her Lili for short."

"It can't hurt to ask; she might actually like it."

"You look like you're feeling better today." Michelle appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey Mom! Aya and I are thinking of going camping with the girls."

"Sounds great Julia. Are you taking the tent?"

"If that's okay with you."

"Of course, it is! do you know where you're headed?"

"We're not sure yet, we could go near a beach, or a lake side and you get to hire a boat, and go kayaking, I'm getting overwhelmingly excited about this." Julia exclaimed.

"Sounds like we're going for the lakeside, what's this place called?"

"I can't quite remember..." Julia was lost in thought.

"The 'Reikusaido Engan'." Michelle reminded Julia

"That's it! Aya we have to go there!"

"Alright, sounds like a plan."

"Who else is going with you?"

"We're going to invite Christie, Asuka and Lili."

"Oh? No lovey dovey Hwoarang?" Michelle teases.

"Mom..." Julia becomes flustered.

"I'm only kidding with you Julia. Now, you remember how to set the tent up and everything, if you need anything at all, do not hesitate to call Lars alright?"

"Thanks Mom." Julia stood to give Michelle a warming hug.

"I should get going, Rika and Daichi want me home for dinner. Julia, I'll text you when I get home?"

"Sounds great." I say before giving Julia a hug before leaving.

On the way home, something felt extremely off. I walked home as usual but I just wasn't feeling the best. I can see my home metres away, and yet I felt as it were hard to reach. I grab out my bottled water about to sip when my body falls limp.

"Are you alright?" I open my eyes to see a woman with dark hair, very long in length. She has a fringe, she seems so gentle and sweet. I sit myself up blinking a few times.

"Yeah, I think I'm a little dehydrated." I admit.

"Your arm... you must have cut it when you fell. Here, allow me." In her clutch bag, she pulls out a bandage roll and tissues. She cleans up my small wound before wrapping the roll around my arm.

"Thank you."

"No problem at all. Is that your house just down there?" I nod, "Great, I'll walk you there." She helps me up, from looking at her, she looks familiar as if I've seen her before. I open the front door, Rika was folding the washing.

"Hello dear- Oh what happened to your arm?" She fussed before noticing the other woman step inside.

"Rika, it's good to see you." She bows, Rika does the same in return.