Chapter 12

Period four was a drag, Mr Chaolan had forced us to read the play 'Romeo and Juliet'. I sat awkwardly besides Jin, and I had to admit I hated it. Taking me out of my focus the bell relieves us all. I strut towards my locker chucking my books in the shelf. I take out my backpack slamming the door shut turning to Steve.

"You ready to go?" I nod holding his hand unexpectedly. He takes me too the bus stop, he lives further away. It takes around twenty to thirty minutes to get to his house, and I see a two-story building, big and glamorous.

"Steve this is huge!"

"Yeah, it's alright." I follow him inside to see another woman sitting down getting her tight boots on the first try, I assume she was about to leave.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey Steve, who's this?"

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Aya." I smile awkwardly.

"You have a girlfriend?" She turns away and smirks at Steve.

"Yes Mom, I have a girlfriend."

"I'm Nina, it's a pleasure to meet you, Aya." She shakes my hand.

"You too Nina."

"Well, unfortunately for me I can't stay, I'll be back in a few days." Nina adds.

"Bye Mom." Steve waves her off as she leaves. Up the stairs were many bedrooms, and I believe ensuites to go with them. Entering his room, I drop my back on the floor before launching myself backwards on his bed.

"Your room is so big! I love it!"

"You know, I could show you around." He takes my hand pulling me towards him. Walking down the stairs, he holds my hand gently until reaching the bottom, he lets go.

"This here is the kitchen and dining area," he takes me further down the hallway "this is the study and lounge and I'll show you my favourite room." Steve takes both my hands walking backwards into the door. Steve lets go slowly turning the knob testing my patience.

"Steve, this is amazing!" I see a huge gym set with boxing materials, weights and other gym equipment.

"Thanks, you're the first one to appreciate it."

"The first one? You mean you don't let girls in here on the first time?"

"I've never had a girl over at all." I stare in shock.

"You mean you've never-"

"Nope."

"So, you're a virgin?" Steve nods unsettlingly. I look over to see boxing gloves, a butter scotch yellow with red rims that had silver squared spikes.

"You do boxing?" I say closely examining his gloves.

"Yeah I do, it's just a hobby for now."

"Can I?" I point to the gloves.

"Go for it." I slide the gloves on tight, although they were too big for me. I pretend to start packing punches in the air, then softer ones towards Steve.

"Great boxing, maybe one day you could be better than me." He slips one glove off my hand feeling how soft they were. He brings my hand up to his jawline cupping his hand around mine. The intensity between us begins to spark. For the first time I felt something real. He takes off the other glove. Without words, I lean in as the touch of our lips becomes more than just a soft touch. He breaks off the kiss just to keep staring in my eyes. I take his hands walking backwards leading him towards his own room. Attentively, I take little steps upwards until reaching his room. He closes the door behind us, we crawl onto his king size bed lying there to keep the eye contact in place. I shuffle my body towards him. I allow him to nibble on my neck, to comfort and warmth was relaxing. I begin to roll down my tights, hoping to give him a hint. He looks down and back up to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod rolling myself onto him as he helps me take my tights off. He allows me to unbutton his shirt taking it off throwing it on the floor. He does the same with my shirt whilst I unzip his pants. My hands slither down his legs until I can reach his knees. He then finishes taking his pants off before ripping off his boxer shorts. Still in my bra and underwear, Steve unclips my bra with one finger. After that, he glides his face down my chest biting my underwear slowly pulling them down. Everything off, he takes a look at my body before stroking my cheek.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" I nod. I knew he was ready, but I had one request.

"Wait, do you have a condom?" He smirks pulling a condom from his drawer. He tears the wrapper open tossing it wherever. I take his rubber from his hand feeling down for his hard on. I tease rubbing his as he groans into my breast. I slide it on, and with that we were both ready. He looks up adjusting himself before penetrating without warning. I groaned so loud, it hurt for the first few thrust before I started to feel the pleasure. My body tingling, warmth rubbing up and down my skin, yet goose bumps form on my arms. I grip his back muscles, then the bed sheets back to his small of his back. My stomach churns tightening. I hadn't experienced this feeling before, but I knew I was close. I moan loudly reaching my climax as well as Steve. Removing himself, he huffs and puffs into my breast. I wanted more, I take his hand to fondle my breast. He moves his body upwards kissing my lips. The connection we had was ineffable. An indescribable feeling of emotions spreading throughout the body. I wanted love and that's what I got.