Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning. No clothing, just sheets covering my body.

"Oh my Steve," He sits up covering his body "it's only Tuesday."

"Mom! Why didn't you knock! I thought you left?"

"Do you know you are late for School?" I sit up making sure I'm covered.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Steve looks at the time.

"Oh shit!" He covers himself from his mother putting on his boxer shorts.

"Next time you get your arse out of that bed and not mess around on a school night." Her sarcasm was serious, before she walked away.

"I'm so sorry, I can't believe we're late." I get out of bed quickly putting on my bra and panties along with my skirt and top.

"It's fine Steve, it's my fault I made you sleep in." I undo his collar running my hands through his hair.

"Thanks beautiful." He kisses my forehead before grabbing our bags.

"Bye Mom." Steve takes my hand dragging me outside. We literally ran puffed out arriving at recess.

"Aya!" Julia sees me as I turn to her giving her a hug.

"Julia! Oh my god I have to speak to you!" I grab her arm dragging her towards the bathroom.

"What's up?"

"Julia, I slept with Steve."

"You did what?"

"We had sex and it was good! Julia I don't know what to do, but he's just so beautiful I think I may like him." Julia smirks giggling along with me, a flush of a toilet struck the both of us.

"You slept with Fox?" Hwoarang himself was amazed.

"Fuck, I thought it was going to be Xiaoyu for a second." I place my hand on my chest calming my heart as it beats slower.

"Shit Aya, I thought you were doing this to get back at him."

"I am, I was... Oh I don't know! What am I gonna do?" I lose control "If he ever found out, I don't know what I'd do."

"Look, it's only us we wouldn't tell a soul, would we Jules?" Hwoarang puts his arm around Julia, as she shook her head.

"Wait, are you two dating now?" Julia smirks leaning against Hwoarang's chest. The bell rings and period two is less than ten minutes, I have to be okay. I head to my locker grabbing both books for period two and three with my locker slamming shut. I jump at the loud bang startled to see Jin staring into my eyes.

"So are you and Steve actually a thing, or is this just to get back at me?" his eyebrow cocks, and I roll my eyes locking my locker.

"Of course it's real, do you think I would kiss him for no reason?"

"I don't know maybe you didn't see the fact she kissed me and it was unexpected." Jin whispers and I turn glaring at his unsatisfied, yet hot facial features.

"If you really thought nothing of it, then why the hell didn't you avoid it? Why didn't you say anything to her? Why didn't you even try to stay with me after we danced? Why did you let it happen?" I turn my tone into fury "but you know what? I am with Steve. Steve is wonderful and kind, unlike you." I attempt to flick my hair in his face stomping off to class. I sit in my seat, everyone staring unknowingly at me.

"What?" I roll my eyes, Mr Chaolan stands up from his desk.

"Miss Yamazaki, would you mind stepping outside, I wish to speak with you." I cocked my eyebrow, I was confused as to what was going on. I stand outside waiting for Mr Chaolan to come out, except for the fact he wasn't going anywhere. Out of nowhere, I feel an arm strangle my neck covering my mouth whilst being pulled back. I try screaming, but nothing would come out. Back in the toilets, I realised it was a setup, my classmates staring and the teacher telling me to step outside, it was all too dramatic. Thrown to the floor, I look up to see a woman's figure. The figure glowed of bright light, the scenery dramatically changing. The woman about to emerge, I hear my name in a whisper.

"Aya?" I woke up with Jin's arm shaking me. I sat up so fast, it was obvious I had been sleeping.

"Good to see you're paying Attention Aya." Mr Chaolan chuckled continuing to play the Film 'Romeo and Juliet'.

"I hate this movie." I exaggerate.

"Well, you know, Romeo sacrifices himself to go back to the Capulet Home, wouldn't you sacrifice yourself for love?" Jin had leant towards me.

"But what about the ending? If he hadn't poisoned himself, he could have actually lived."

"Yes, but don't forget their love was real."

"They didn't even know each other well!"

"Well at least it put a great point across, you see it taught those idiot parents to allow love and not hate."

"Good point."

"I want you to come over for dinner tonight."

"What?"

"My mother would like to have you and your family come over, she's already invited Rika and Daichi."

"Oh yeah well I guess it will be fine, does this mean I get to meet your father?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

***

After school, I meet up with Steve having to tell him the awkward news.

"My family has been invited to Jin's house for dinner."

"I know Rika and Jun are great friends, and it's okay Aya, we're dating because you wanted revenge, I get that." I was somewhat hurt and surprised of Steve's words.

"But what about last night? Didn't that mean anything to you?" I sigh.

"Of course, it did! It was great, but Aya you know how badly you want to be with Jin, Hwoarang and Julia know it, and I'm sure Jin can see it too, Aya I'll always have something for you, but I think it's best if we stop this fake dating before something gets worse." Steve admits, suddenly Jin out of nowhere attempts to swing a punch at Steve, of course Steve being the strong boxer he is defends himself.

"What do you want mate?"

"Come and fight me!" Jin stands in his stance.

"Jin stop!" I stand in front of Steve.

"Get out of my way Aya."

"Jin, stop it! It's over between us!" I look down towards Steve.

"You- what?"

"I ended it Kazama, she's not the one for me." Steve adds on leaving. I could see Julia and Hwoarang around the corner.

"It wasn't real?"

"No Jin it wasn't."

"You lied?"

"Yes, I did!"

"Why would you do that to me?" Jin emotionally hurt; I wanted him to know how I felt.

"I guess you know how I felt." I begin to traipse, but then his grip startled me.

"Aya..." I look into his eyes; I wanted the tears to flow but at the same time I was glad I didn't. I notice Xiaoyu and Miharu were dead staring at Jin and myself, I decide to take his hand walking away showing Xiaoyu what I am capable of. I began to be so sick of Xiaoyu's shit, that I didn't give a damn anymore. I'll show her not to mess with me... I'll be strong, mentally and physically, I'll become strong.