Chapter 10

Currently with the girls at Christie's house beautifying ourselves. Lili wore her hair down as usual, in a light pink dress, short and frilly. Asuka wore a stunning silky blue dress wrapping swiftly around her body. Christie wore yellow, it suited her and you could almost say she reminded me of Belle from the Beauty and The Beast. Her hair was down, but straight and her dress wasn't as puffy like in the movie. Julia wore her hair up in a messy bun, yet it still looked gorgeous. Her dress was flowing down her body, a shamrock green bought out the colour in her eyes. As I wore my hair up in a low bun, surrounded in curls and locks. Ready to go, we lift our dresses up carefully stepping into the Hummer full of luxury and glamour. Our trip was short, but during the ride we took several Selfies, probably uploading them onto Facebook tomorrow. A red carpet appeared, us girls attentively get out one by one walking down the red carpet, at the end taking individual photos before taking group ones too.

"You ladies look gorgeous as always." Miss Miura compliments us all.

"You too Miss Miura." I reply smiling before walking off. The boys all grouped, including the two others I hadn't met before.

"Wow, Julia you look absolutely amazing!" Hwoarang takes her hands guiding her towards the dance floor. I look around to find Jin, I see him in a distance with Xiaoyu. He looks rather annoyed, or maybe confused. He looks up at me and I give him a smile, he returns one, surprisingly. I see people dance, having fun. Unlike me, I just sit there and watch. Hwoarang notices, and trembles towards me.

"Come on Aya!" He drags me up spinning me around. Julia came back admiring Hwoarang's dance skill. I see Jin in a distance, and unfortunately for me, Hwoarang spins my body towards Jin. He catches me with an embrace. Jin's arm tightened around my waist, my arm rest on his shoulder, and we dance. Everyone began to form a circle around us as we dance swiftly on the dance floor. As the song ended, Jin leans forward as my body swings back for seconds before standing me up. I bow before leaving heading for the punch on the table. I see Steve enjoying the more peaceful music as I fill up a cup of punch taking a sip.

"You know, Shin spiked it with Vodka, in case you were wondering." He skulls the rest of his drink.

"Good to know." I also finish my punch pouring another.

"You were amazing back there, hope you know that."

"Oh Steve it was nothing, just a little dancing, but thank you." I look into his eyes, filled with blue and purity. I happen to look up at the wrong moment, a pair of lips touch and not what I had expected; Jin and Xiaoyu. I fill up with anger, my face burns red. Out of anger and hurt, I turn to Steve crashing my lips into his gripping his hair as he embraces me towards him. Breaking it off, I turn back to Jin. I see his heart break, Xiaoyu smirks and I leave taking Steve with me. Outside needing air, I sit on the curb next to Steve.

"I'm so sorry Steve, I-I didn't mean it..."

"It's okay love." Steve holds my hand as I begin to cry on his shoulders.

"Aya?" Hwoarang's voice travels through to my ears, I feel his warmth beside me rubbing my shoulder.

"He kissed her right in front of me." I cry standing up.

"Oh Aya, we'll take you back to my place." Julia suggests taking my hand. My mascara runs down my cheeks, I chuck my heels off carrying them until we arrive back at Julia's house.

"Aya, tell me exactly what happened." Julia grabs me a glass of water.

"I was talking to Steve; I look up and I see Jin and Xiaoyu hooking up! So I-I," I sigh "I kissed Steve." Julia opens her mouth wide, Hwoarang grins.

"That'll show him! Why don't you date Steve and get your vengeance." I look at Steve, he shrugs.

"Would you be game?" Steve asks, and without hesitation, I embrace him taking in his lips and puckering at the touch. I wrap my arms around his neck, resting my head on his collar bone.

"Will you take me to school on Monday?"

"Of course, Love! I will be honoured." I let go of Steve. I get up letting my hair fall out. I follow Julia into her room changing out of my dress and into comfy pyjamas. In the bathroom, we wipe our makeup off our faces.

"I'm going to go to bed." Julia yawns, Hwoarang trembles in clenching Julia from behind, she squeals shutting the door. Hwoarang and Steve must have set up the couch because it was made into a bed. Steve fell right asleep, and I snuggle up right next to his body. For so long I hadn't slept next to someone. The warmth and calmness comforts me, face to face I burrow my head into his chest, his arm slides around the small of my back, I drift off into a deep sleep in the arms of Steve Fox.